Who we are
This ‘Terms and conditions of use’ provided below is with respect to the access and use of the www.manulegal.com website (the “Site”) which may be accessed via, but not restricted to, the World Wide Web, PDA, mobile phone, digital television, and RSS feeds. These terms and conditions apply whenever you access the site, on whatever devices. This Agreement is for an indefinite term and you understand and agree that you are bound by such terms till the time you access this site.
When you subscribe/register, you are subscribing/registering as a personal user of the Site. Access to registration areas is via your email address and password. You are allowed access to the registration areas of the site on the basis that:
- your email address and password are personal to you and may not be used by anyone else to access the Site;
- you will not do anything which would assist anyone who is not a registered user to gain access to any registration area of the Site; and
- you will comply with the Terms contained herein.
If, for any reason, we believe that you have not complied with these requirements, we may, at our discretion, cancel your access to the registration areas of the Site and without giving you any advance notice.
Trademarks & Copyright
Unless otherwise stated, copyright and all intellectual property rights in all material presented on the site (including but not limited to text, audio, video or graphical images), trademarks and logos appearing on the Site are the property of Manulegal Services Private Limited, its parent, affiliates and associates and are protected under applicable Indian laws. Any infringement shall be vigorously defended and pursued to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Use and Access of Website
Access to and use of the Site is provided by ManuLegal Services Private Limited subject to the following terms:
- Manulegal may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Manulegal. Your continued use of the Site after changes to this policy are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use content on the Site in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any content on the Site except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of the Site content requires the prior written permission of Manulegal.
- You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the Site. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within the Site.
Manulegal does not accept any responsibility for any statement in the material. You must not rely on any statement we have published on the Site without first taking specialist professional advice. Nothing in the material is provided for any specific purpose or at the request of any particular person. We give no warranties of any kind and without any representations for material-information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons-found in the Site.
You can access other sites via links from the Site. These sites are not under our control and we are not responsible in any way for any of their contents.
Manulegal is not liable for any of the following losses or damages (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- loss of data;
- loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
- loss of business;
- loss of opportunity;
- loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
- losses suffered by third parties; or
- any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of livemint.com regardless of the form of action.
You must take your own precaution in this respect, as we accept no responsibility for any infection by virus, by other contamination or by anything that has destructive properties.
All the contents of the Site are only for general information or use. They do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. Any specific advice or replies to queries in any part of the Site is/are the personal opinion of such experts/consultants/persons and are not subscribed to by the Site or Manulegal. The information from or through this site is provided on an “as is” basis, and all warranties, expressed or implied of any kind, regarding any matter pertaining to any goods, service or channel, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement are disclaimed and excluded.
Manulegal shall not be liable, at any time for damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business projects, or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the Site, or any of its contents, or from any act or omissions a result of using the Site or any such contents or for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, alteration of, or use of information contained on the site. No representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever are made as to the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness, suitability or applicability of the information to a particular situation.
Certain links on the Site lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties over whom Manulegal has no control or connection, business or otherwise as these sites are external to Manulegal you agree and understand that by visiting such sites you are beyond the Site. Manulegal neither endorses nor offers any judgement or warranty and accepts no responsibility or liability for the authenticity/availability of any of the goods/services/or for any damage, loss or harm, direct or consequential or any violation of local or international laws that may be incurred by your visit and/or transaction/s on these sites
Third Party Material
You will see advertising material submitted by third parties on the Site. Advertisers are solely responsible for the content of advertising material, which they submit to us, including ensuring that it complies with relevant legislation. We accept no responsibility for the content of advertising material, including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein.
Text Submission To the Site
Users of the Site may submit material for publication, which also includes by way of comments in various areas of the Site. We accept no liability with respect to any material submitted by users and published by us and we are not responsible for its content and accuracy.
If you want to submit material to us for publication on the Site, you may do so on the following terms and conditions:
- Publication of any material you submit to us will be at your sole discretion. We reserve the right to make additions or deletions to the text or graphics prior to publication, or to refuse publication;
- You grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide licence to republish any material you submit to us in any format, including, without limitation, print and electronic format;
- You declare to us that any material you submit to us is your own original work and that you own the copyright and any other relevant rights;
- You warrant that the material you submit is not obscene, offensive, defamatory of any person or otherwise illegal;
- You agree not to post material including spamming which is deliberately intended to upset other users;
- You acknowledge that any breach of these warranties may cause us damage or loss and you agree to indemnify us in full and permanently against any third party liabilities, claims, costs, loss or damage we incur as a result of publishing material you submit to us, including consequential losses;
- We reserve the right to remove your access to individual services if we believe you are abusing the services in any way.
Submission of Graphic Material
When you send a photograph or other graphical material to us you do so in accordance with these Terms. This means that you hereby agree that you have taken the photograph(s) you have sent to us or you have permission from or are authorised by the owner of the photograph(s) to send it (them) to us, and you are granting us a non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to publish or otherwise use the photograph(s) in any way and at any time we want on the Site. The photograph(s) must not be defamatory and shall not break any laws.
Selected photographs and graphical material will be published at the discretion of the editor and you will not be paid, even if your photograph(s) is (are) published. We may cut, edit, crop or arrange your photograph(s) or graphic as we think fit to appear on the Site, and we may remove your photograph(s) or graphics at any time. Your name will be published alongside your photograph(s) or graphic, but we may edit or delete any comments, which you submit along with your photograph(s) or graphic.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection servThese terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of India and especially the Information Technology Act, 2000. All relevant rules, regulations, directions, orders and notifications will also apply. The Courts, tribunal, forum in Jaipur, Rajasthan shall have exclusive jurisdiction to the exclusion of other courts.