MANULEGAL ACADEMY OF LAW
ManuLegal Academy of Law is an online learning platform for Law Students and Lawyers. The team at ManuLegal is working with a mission to make professional legal education affordable and accessible to millions of people from around the world. Our teaching methodology is totally exam focused and covers every topic in-depth, which has helped us to attain the status of the best coaching institute in this niche.
Founded in 2018, ManuLegal Caters to more than 15000 users in and around India. Some of our top courses include Live Online Coaching for Judiciary Exams, Common Law Admission Test, and National Eligibility Test. We also offer industry-oriented online certificate courses on Advanced Criminal Litigation, Advanced Legal Drafting, Commercial Contract Drafting, International Commercial Arbitration, and many other important legal subjects.
- Unique teaching method by Industry experts, Advocates & NLU Alumnus.
- Crystal clear Concepts, techniques & interesting/thought provoking examples to memorize and recall in exams.
- Speedy, entire Judiciary course completion in 5-6 months.
- Specially designed crash course (30 classes) with daily tests to revise and consolidate entire syllabus just before exams to maximize your scores.
- Highly relevant Mains test series for state judicial service exams with evaluation & expert feedback to improve your answer writing skills.
- Special Judgement writing classes and tests to hone your skills.
- Special motivation and guidance lectures by currently serving, highly reputed judicial officers.
- Routine interaction with successful candidates.
- First time in India: Live Online Judiciary classes by NLU Alumnus.
- The Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2015
- The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
- The Probation of Offenders Act, 1958
- Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005
- Indian Contract Act,1872
- The Limitation Act, 1963
- The Specific Relief Act, 1963
- The Transfer of Property Act, 1882
- Interpretation of Statues
- The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
- The Indian Evidence Act,1872
- The Indian Penal Code, 1860
- Code of Civil Procedure,1908
- The Constitution of India
Framing of Charge, Order /Judgment Writing.
Online Live Classes
Monday to Friday
Class Timings: 05:00 PM to 07:00 PM
Course Duration – 5-6 Month
Perfectly designed to help the student expertise and win the game they want.
Furthermore the classes can be customized at the wish and want of the student. The study material will include proper explanations and expatriation by NLU alumni and faculty. The daily academic Performa like project, memorial, thesis, dissertation will be provided straight to the email ID provided without any delay within stipulated time seeked.
ManuLegal is also an equipped online platform for judiciary and CLAT aspirants. Here we provide online notes/study material along with personalized doubt solving classes for judiciary and CLAT aspirants, with primed videos and lectures on the topic they want for clarity.