CALL FOR CHAPTERS FOR EDITED BOOK
A COMPENDIUM OF ARTICLES ON CONTEMPORARY LEGAL ISSUES IN INDIA
LAST DATE: 2ND JANUARY 2023.
TITLE OF THE BOOK
A Compendium of Articles on Contemporary Legal Issues in India.
OBJECTIVE OF THE BOOK
The overall aim in producing this book is to extend recent writing on contemporary legal issues and challenges in India, with a focus on recent legal developments and amendments, and in so doing, to critique key concepts used in contemporary analysis (and subsequent policy and practice).
ABOUT CALL FOR CHAPTERS
This Call for Chapter is for contributions in an edited book on the theme: A Compendium of Articles on Contemporary Legal Issues in India. We are looking forward to receive research papers in form of chapters from the Law Students, Research Scholars, Academicians (Not below the rank of Assistant Professor), Judges, Advocates, Policy makers, NGO’s, Social Workers etc. The research paper should address the key issues and highlight different views and arguments in the present scenario. Some suggestions should also be put forth by the authors for improving the present situation. Every research paper should be accompanied by an abstract of 150 to 200 words. The abstract should mention the novelty of the idea which the author wishes to put forth. It should also mention the outcome of the research paper.
THEME: Through the book, the editor wishes to provide an opportunity to every person in the legal fraternity to delve deep into the horizons of contemporary legal issues and challenges in India and present their views on topics which hold deep importance in the same.
Co-Authorship is allowed. However, there can be a maximum of three co-authors in one chapter.
Contributors are requested to submit the full paper explaining the topic, methodology and objectives of the writing on or before 2nd January 2023. All communications should be sent to email@example.com
- Entries may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, under the subject heading “Submission of Chapter for the Book”.
- The title of chapter should be appropriate and relevant to the topic.
- The paper shall be ORIGINAL and UNPUBLISHED. Any plagiarized work will be out-rightly rejected. The paper should not be the repetition of any published work.
- The word limit should be between 1500-2000 words including footnotes.
- The submission should be accompanied with a covering letter specifying the author’s name, designation, institution, contact number and e-mail ID.
- Co-Authorship is allowed. However, there can be a maximum of three co-authors in one chapter.
- Citation Format: Please use footnotes rather than endnotes. Footnotes should conform to ILI Style.
- The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing.
- Page borders, headers, footers shall not be used.
- The paper shall be in MS Word Format.
- All entries will be reviewed by the editors before publication.
- The manuscript shall be sent together with Plagiarism Report (mandatory).
- A copy of the book will be provided to each accepted author.
All the manuscripts must adhere to the Submission Guidelines. Non-Compliance with Guidelines will amount to disqualification or rejection of the manuscript. The authors will receive acknowledgement e-mail on the receipt of the chapter by the Editor.
After that, the submissions will be processed through a rigorous editorial procedure and the decision about its acceptance or rejection shall be communicated to the authors within 2 days. In relation to all the issues pertaining to the manuscript of the Book, the decision of the Editors shall be final and binding. The editors are aiming to publish the book in the month of January 2023.
Mr. Abhimanyu Singh
Mobile: +91-8619603156 (Calling)
The selected best quality chapters will be sent for publication in ISBN numbered book by a reputed National publisher.
One Author and two co-authors in one research paper. There is a participation fee of Rs. 2000/- for the paper for a single author and Rs. 2500/- with Co-author/s.
The paper which will be selected for the publication will get one complimentary copy of the book. In case apart from the complimentary copy, if any author or co-author needs an extra copy, the cost of the book is to be paid extra of Rs. 500/- at the time of making the payment.
- Last date of Sending Chapters: 2nd January 2023.
- Date of Acceptance mail of the Chapter: 5th January 2023.
- Last Date of Depositing Publication Fees: 7th January 2023
- Date of sending Acceptance letter along with certificate: 8th January 2023.
- Tentative month of Publication of Book: January 2023.
ABOUT THE EDITOR
Mr. Abhimanyu Singh is a young, strategic and responsive academician and a lawyer who is an expert in the legal field having more than 8 years of experience in litigation, teaching and research. He completed his B.A.-LLB (Hons.) from Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (NLU Patiala) and also holds a Master’s in Criminal Laws. He has cleared UGC-NET in Criminology and in Law. He specializes in laws related to Criminal Laws, Civil Laws, Cyber Crimes, Juvenile Delinquency, Criminal Justice Administration, Forensic Investigations, drafting & vetting of documents, Labour and Business Laws.
Abhimanyu Singh is the founder of ‘MANULEGAL & ASSOCIATES’ Law firm which has its offices in Jaipur, Chandigarh and New Delhi. Mr. Singh has 22 publications in reputed national and international journals and to his credit he is the author of five eminent books on Crimes Against Children in India (2021), Rights of Transgender (2021), Law and justice in globalizing world (2021), Public International Law (2016) and Human Rights (2017). He is the Life Member of the Indian Society of Criminology, Chennai. He has been invited as Speaker and Conducted 26 webinars in collaboration with many institutions of repute. Adding to his credit he has judged many national moot court competitions organized by prestigious universities across India. He is a well-recognized name in the legal academic fraternity.