As the name suggests, commercial law deals with business law. It is a specialization of law that takes into account business-related activities including commerce and trade. Commercial law covers all the laws undertaken in the business. The law mainly regulates rules, regulations, and corporate contracts related to the sales of consumer goods and manufacturing. As a course the participants will go through basic topics such as debtor-creditor relationship, agency, contracts, business organizations, and government regulation of business. Through this students will get clear comprehension of legal principles that govern the business. Also, they would get a better understanding of businesses or trades engaged in merchandising, trade, sales, and commerce. This course focuses on teaching students the way certain contracts are entered and how work is done by them. The subjects focus on how the laws are undertaken in business and how it is used. The main objective of this course is to teach students how the Law is handled and what is covered in the subject and how Law is used under certain circumstances.
This 5 Days Certified Certificate Course on Commercial Laws in India is brought by ManuLegal & Associates in association with Vakeel Khoj. This course provides the students with a wide range of career opportunities by giving them a deep knowledge of the commercial laws in India.
- WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course would be of tremendous benefit to:-
- Law students,
- Judicial service aspirants,
- NET/JRF aspirants,
- Research scholars,
- Joinery in law firms and
- New to litigation or anybody interested in studying Commercial Laws in India.
- UNIQUENESS OF THE COURSE
- The curriculum will examine each aspect of all the commercial laws adequately and address the related provisions in depth.
- This certificate course will provide you with theoretical notes and examples, but our legal experts who have expertise in teaching, drafting & Research, filing lawsuits and analysis of the case will also give you a basic training on Commercial Laws in India.
- This Certificate Course will provide you practical training lessons. You will be taught by our legal expert having experience in teaching, litigation and research.
- You will get personal attention and coaching from the trainer, and get individual feedback on the quality of work you produce.
- Those who perform well in class will be recommended to top law firms for internships.
- COURSE SYLLABUS
The elements that are covered by the curriculum are also the following—
- THE INDIAN CONTRACT ACT 1872
- Meaning of contract
- Essential elements of contract (Offer, Acceptance, Consideration, free consent, Capacity, Legality)
- Standard form of contract
- Contingent and quasi contracts
- Breach of contract
- Frustration of contract, void and voidable agreements
- SPECIFIC CONTRACTS
- SALE OF GOODS ACT, 1930
- Essential elements of Contract of sale
- Meaning and types of goods
- Express and Implied Conditions and Warranties
- Performance of the Contract
- Unpaid seller and his rights
- INDIAN PARTNERSHIP ACT, 1932
- Essential requirements of a partnership
- Kinds of partnership
- Rights and duties of the Partners
- Liability of partnership
- Non- registration of partnership firm
- LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP ACT, 2008
- LLP registration
- Number of partners
- Rights and duties of partners
- Extent and Limitation of Liability of Partners
- Conversion in to LLP
- Winding up of LLP
- THE COMPANIES ACT, 2013
- Incorporation of a company
- Types of Company
- Memorandum of Association
- Articles of Association
- Doctrine of Ultra Vires
- Doctrine of Indoor Management in Company Law
- Type of shares and debentures
- Directors and meetings
- Winding Up of Companies
- Corporate social responsibility
- National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT)
- Doubt Clearing Session and Test
ABOUT THE RESOURCE PERSON
Mr. Abhimanyu Singh is a young, strategic and responsive academician and lawyer who is an expert in legal field having more than 6 years of experience in teaching, research and litigation. He graduated from Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (NLU Patiala) and was the topper of criminal law group. He also holds a Master’s degree in Criminal Laws and awarded Bronze medal in his post-graduation.
He has cleared UGC-NET in Criminology (JRF) and in Law. His area of specialization includes Juvenile Delinquency, Criminal Justice Administration, Forensic Investigations, Cyber Crimes, Domestic violence, Family, Corporate, drafting & vetting of documents.
He has numerous publications in reputed national and international journals and he is the author of five eminent books on the subjects of Public International Law, Crimes Against Children, Rights of Transgender in India, Law and Social Justice and Human Rights. He has also judged many national moot court competitions organised by prestigious universities across India.
- DATE OF CERTIFICATE COURSE: 18th – 22nd October, 2021
- DURATION OF THE SESSIONS: – 4 PM – 5 PM (Daily)
Certificates to all the candidates on successful completion of course by ManuLegal & Associates [Law firm].
Internship opportunities in practical field with ManuLegal & Associates [Law Firm].
Notes on Commercial Laws.
- Registration Fees:
INR. 800/- [Online Payment]
- Payment Details:
Google Pay/PhonePe/ Paytm:- 8349808933 [Name:- Nikhilesh Pratap Singh Gour]
UPI ID:- gournikhilesh@oksbi
- Registration Form:
- Contact Details:
Whatsapp Number: 8349808933 [Vakeel Khoj] or https://wa.me/message/IPKFX3J4P2M7A1