Are you looking forward to enhance your Memorial Drafting and Arguments Skills. ManuLegal & Associates in association with Vakeel Khoj presents Online 2 Days Certificate Course on Art of Memorial Drafting and Master yourself in drafting your memorials and learn the Skills of Arguments during moot court.
This course aims to help law students with excellent MEMORIAL DRAFTING & SKILLS OF ARGUMENTS in Moot Court Competition. The course will not only incorporate the top notch heads of drafting memorials for Moot court but will also take into account each and every minor aspect of the same. Pursuing this 2 Days Certificate Course will definitely help the law students to excel in their Moot Court Competition and later in the career during internships and many more prospects. This course is intended for ones wishing to improve their ability to draft and argue.
UNIQUENESS OF THE COURSE
- The curriculum will examine each aspect of the procedure of drafting, pleading and conveyance during moot court competition adequately and address the related provisions in depth.
- This certificate course will provide you with theoretical notes and examples, but our legal experts who have expertise in teaching, drafting & Pleading, Research, filing lawsuits and analysis of the case will also give you a basic training on Art of Advocacy, Art of Drafting Memorials and Skills of Arguments in Moot Court.
- This Certificate Course will provide you practical training lessons. You will be taught by our legal expert having experience in teaching, litigation and research.
- You will get personal attention and coaching from the trainer, and get individual feedback on the quality of work you produce.
- Those who perform well in class will be recommended to top law firms for internships.
The elements that are covered in the curriculum are following—
Schedule of the Course:
The Course is divided in 2 Modules.
•Module 1: Memorial Drafting [Day 1]
- 1. Format of Memorial Drafting
- 2. Marshaling of Facts
- 3. Classification of Case Laws according to the Facts
- 4. Framing up of Issues and Arguments
- 5. Detailing the Contentions
- 6. Drafting of a Memorial on the Given Case
- 7. Footnoting style
•Module 2. [Day 2]
- 1. Argument Skills in Moot Court.
- 2. Rules of pleadings in courts.
- 3. Mistakes done by speakers in moot court.
Memorial in PDF
Memorial Docs and Formats
ABOUT THE RESOURCE PERSON
Mr. Abhimanyu Singh is a young, strategic and responsive academician and lawyer who is an expert in legal field having more than 6 years of experience in teaching, research and litigation. He graduated from Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (NLU Patiala) and was the topper of criminal law group. He also holds a Master’s degree in Criminal Laws and awarded Bronze medal in his post-graduation.
He has cleared UGC-NET in Criminology (JRF) and in Law. His area of specialization includes Juvenile Delinquency, Criminal Justice Administration, Forensic Investigations, Cyber Crimes, Domestic violence, Family, Corporate, drafting & vetting of documents.
He has numerous publications in reputed national and international journals and he is the author of five eminent books on the subjects of Public International Law, Crimes Against Children, Rights of Transgender in India, Law and Social Justice and Human Rights. He has also judged many national moot court competitions organised by prestigious universities across India.
- DATE OF EVENT: 9thth – 10nd October, 2021
- DURATION OF THE SESSIONS: – 4 PM – 5 PM
- Certificates to all the candidates on successful completion of course by ManuLegal & Associates [Law firm].
- Internship opportunities in practical field with ManuLegal & Associates [Law Firm].
- REGISTRATION FEES:
INR. 500/- [Online Payment]
- PAYMENT DETAILS:
Google Pay/PhonePe/ Paytm:- 8349808933 [Name:- Nikhilesh Pratap Singh Gour]
UPI ID:- gournikhilesh@oksbi
- REGISTRATION FORM:
- CONTACT DETAILS:
Whatsapp Number: 8349808933 [Vakeel Khoj]
Whatsapp Chat Link:- https://wa.me/message/IPKFX3J4P2M7A1