About the Journal
NYAAYSHASTRA LAW REVIEW (ISSN: 2582-8479) Journal is an online bi-annual journal with a summer and winter edition. The Journal revolves around any Socio-legal Topic and is not strictly restricted to any particular field of law but promotes interdisciplinary research entailing detailed study of law with other disciplines in the contemporary era.
Call for Papers
Submissions are invited from all academicians, Research Scholars, Lawyers and Law Students .
Submission Types –
- Long Articles (3000-6000 words, Excluding footnotes)
- Essays/Short Articles (1000-3000 words, Excluding footnotes)
- Case Notes and Legislative Comments (1000-2500 words)
Submission Guidelines –
- General Instructions
- Long articles and short articles must be accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 200 words.
- Up to 3 authors are allowed for all categories, except Case Notes and Legislative Comments wherein co-authorship is not permitted.
- All works must be original and unpublished, and must not be pending for review before any other journal. Any form of plagiarism will result in immediate disqualification for publication in NLR.
- The first page of the manuscript should contain the name of the paper, name of the authors and their institutional affiliation followed by a 200-word abstract.
- The second page should commence with the main body of the manuscript.
- The name of the authors and their institutional affiliation must be mentioned in the manuscript.
- The main body of the manuscript should be in Times New Roman style, font size 12, with 1.5 line spacing and footnotes in Times New Roman Style, Size 10, with 1.0 line spacing. All headings must have uniform formatting.
- Texts and footnotes should conform to the Bluebook 20thEdition
- Each heading in the body of the article must be numbered. The main headings should be numbered I, II, III and so on. The second level of headings should be numbered A, B, C, and so on.
- All submissions must contain the following:
Name of the author(s), Title of the paper, Institutional affiliation or Qualifications, The academic year of the course pursued (if applicable), The type of submission (Long Article, Essay/Short Article, Case note & Legislative Comment).
Submission Procedure –
The NLR Journal will only accept through the google form link – https://forms.gle/BzU5UXmhzRfqRjWM9
Contact Information –
All correspondence and queries may be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more Information click – https://www.nyaayshastra.com/call-for-papers