Marathwada Mitra Mandal – ‘Marathwada Mitra Mandal’, the charitable trust is established in 1967 in Pune with the objective of providing accommodation facilities to the students. Being established through an inspiration of socially and educationally charged personalities, it serves with a motto ‘Yethe Bahutanche Hit’ (Welfare of Masses).
Shankarrao chavan Law College, Pune – Shankarrao Chavan Law College is established in 2003. In an attempt to impart quality legal education, the college organizes wide range of co-curricular activities such as Justice P. B. Sawant National Moot Court Competition, Late Shri Shankarrao Chavan Memorial Elocution Competition etc. The college has also established Centre for Advanced Legal Research & Training and Centre for Academic Research, Publication and E content in Law (CARPEL) for training the students on various legal issues and to inculcate various set of skills among students.
Centre for Criminal Justice Administration – ‘To promote the study and research with respect to criminal justice administration including all its stakeholders i.e. Investigation (Police), Prosecution, Court and Prison Administration, the SCLC has established the Centre for Criminal Justice Administration (CCJA). The Centre intends to perform wide range of activities such as organising awareness programmes in the form of conferences, seminars, undertaking research projects etc.
About the Conference –
The criminal justice system is the set of agencies and processes established by the government with the objective of controlling the incident of crime in a society and to penalise the violation of law. Criminal justice prevailing in any society can be considered as the reflection of society’s cherished values and policies, in substance the level of civilisation attained by it. In last few decades globalisation and technological advancements have posed peculiar challenges to criminal justice systems in terms of investigation of crime and question of jurisdiction. With this objective this conference is organised in which judges, lawyers, police officers, academicians, in short various stakeholders of system will give their insight to have fruitful discussion.
Call for Papers
Submissions are invited from students, research scholars, academicians and practicing lawyers on the sub-themes. The interested researcher should send an abstract which contain 200 – 250 words accompanied by a brief profile of the author including his email ID, contact number, his research background (if any) and his institutional affiliation.
1. Technology and Criminal Justice Administration
2. Procedural Victimisation and Criminal Justice Administration
3. Vulnerable and Criminal Justice Administration
4. Witness Protection and Criminal Justice Administration
5. ADR and Criminal Justice Administration
Submission Guidelines –
- Font Size must be12 and Font should be Times New Roman
- Word Limit must minimum of 3000 to maximum of 5000 words
- Papers shall be submitted and presented in English only
- Co-authorship is allowed to two co-authors only
- Citation method- SILC /ILI Line spacing- 1.5 Page alignment- Left-1.5, Right-1, Top-1 and bottom-1
Note: The organizers have all rights reserved with respect to guidelines of submission and presentation of research paper.
Important Dates –
- Last Date for Abstract Submission- 5 June, 2021
- Notification of Selection of Abstracts – 7 June, 2021
- Last Date for Full Paper Submission- 20 June, 2021
- Last Date for Registration- 20 June, 2021
Conference Mode – Online [Zoom]
To register click – https://forms.gle/wcVPNZduuNbTy1bQA
Contact Information –
For any query write a mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
or call on 9881712873
For official Brochure, fee and payment details click – https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eFXslFn_NDy01nr8_Q5-nVu0nma3LqAJ/view