About the Journal
The ILJCC, a student friendly law journal, has emerged bearing the idea to encapsulate an exhaustive approach towards all these fields. It aims at providing a detailed analysis and assimilation of various issues on a single rostrum contrary to the concept of dealing with fields of criminal law and criminology separately. Further the journal will also feature the works, opinions and viewpoints of the greatest jurists of all times blended with the modern critical approaches towards their work. The IJLCC is committed to provide uncommon, unique and fresh probe into the core legal issues.
Call for papers –
ILJCC invites contributions for Second Issue to Volume one on the topics of Law Enforcement, Sex Crimes, Terrorism and environment-related crime.
Author(s) are free to choose a sub-theme for their contribution as long as it falls within the heads of Law Enforcement, Sex Crimes, and Terrorism.
Word Limit –
- Long Articles of 5000 to 7000 words (inclusive of footnotes)
- Short Articles of 3000 to 4000 words (inclusive of footnotes)
- Case Comment /Legislative Critique & Notes up to 2500 words (inclusive of footnotes)
- Book Review up to 2500 words (inclusive of footnotes)
Submission Guidelines –
- Submission Heads and Word Limit: Articles: 4000 – 6000 words
- Originality of Manuscripts: All the contributions should be the original work of the contributors and should not have been submitted for consideration in any other Journal. Any plagiarized work will be out-rightly rejected. The authors have to submit the plagiarism report with their manuscript.
- Covering Letter: A covering letter with the name(s) of the author(s) and address, designation, institution/affiliation, the title of the manuscript and contact information (email, phone, etc.)
- Fonts and Headings Articles should be in Times New Roman 12 point font and double- spaced.
- Main Title should be in full capitals, bold and centered 16 point font.
- Sub-titles should be in sentence case, bold and 12 point font.
- Author’s names should be in small capitals and centered 14 point font.
- Footnotes should strictly in ILI format and no references should be used.
- Abstract Submission: All submissions must contain an abstract of not more than 250 words.
- Anonymous Review: To facilitate our anonymous review process, please confine your name, affiliation and biographical information to a separate cover page. Please include the manuscript’s title on the first text page.
- Citation Format: Please use footnotes rather than endnotes. For citation one can refer Blue book (latest edition).
Submission Process – All submissions are to be made via e-mail as word documents (preferably Microsoft Word 2007 or 2010). Mail id- email@example.com
For any further queries, please feel free to drop us a mail at: help.iljcc[at]gmail.com
Submissions to be sent at: editors.droitpenaleiljcc[st]gmail.com
Droit Penale Group, Publication Department: 0532-3552008
For more details of submission guidelines – https://droitpenaleiljcc.in/submission-guidelines/