About the Opportunity
Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs is inviting applications for various positions purely on contractual basis.
Name and no. of Positions –
- Senior Research Associate – 01
- Fellow – 01
- Research Associate – 01
- Project Assistants – 02
JOB DESCRIPTION –
- Senior Research Associate- CI&B
Essential Education Qualification – LLB, Preferably LLM and/or NET.
Relevant years of experience – 3 years.
Essential work experience field – Prior Research experience & Published work in field of Insolvency & Commercial Laws.
- FELLOW- FOIR
– Bachelor of Law (LLB)/ Master of Business Management / Post-graduate degree in Social Sciences/LLM/ other relevant field.
Experience – Minimum 2 years of work experience in conducting Social Science Research with proven knowledge of Qualitative and quantitative research.
Desirable – Prior work experience in the field of work relating to government regulators.
– Leadership skills
– Project management
– Understanding of Market Regulation in India
– Research and writing skills
– Excellent communication skills
- Research Associate- IBBI Project
Qualification: LLB Complete/Pursuing
Experience : Legal research (Economic & Political) desirable but not mandatory.
1. Collating Literature, Compiling Books, Journal Articles and Cases etc.
2. Extensively review of literature, Journal of Legal Studies, books etc.
3. Reviewing Literature in other jurisdictions like US, France and Germany etc.
4. Any other task assigned by Head, CIB.
- Project Assistants- National CSR Awards
Essential Qualification: Graduate in any discipline.
Essential Experience: Minimum 1-3 years having extensive knowledge of working with MS Word, particularly MS Excel.
- Dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Assisting in organising events and conferences
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Assisting in record keeping and documentation.
i. Excellent verbal and writing skills.
ii. Extensive knowledge of computer skills.
- Monthly Consolidated fee (Rs.) P.M. –
- Senior Research Associate(One) – 60,000-80,000
- Fellow (One)- 50,000
- Research Associate (One) – 15,000
- Project Assistants (Two) – 20,000 each
- Selection Procedure
The appointment will be made on the recommendations, on the basis of written test and/or interview, of a Selection Committee constituted for this purpose. No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview. Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reasons.
Application Procedure –
An online Interview is being conducted on every Wednesday. Interested and eligible candidates can forward their CVs at email@example.com .
NOTE – One candidate can apply for one position at a time. The number of position(s) can be increased/decreased at any point in time as per the discretionof the Head of the Institution.
The position shall remain open until any suitable candidate is selected.
The details of eligibility conditions, remuneration, terms etc. can be downloaded from the website: www.iica.nic.in.
For more Information click – https://iica.nic.in/Images/Walk-in-interview-13.05.2021.pdf