About the Journal
Indraprastha Law Review is an e-journal of University School of Law and Legal Studies (USLLS) under the aegis of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi. It is an eco-friendly, multidisciplinary peer-reviewed e-journal with an editorial board comprising of experts from the legal field. ILR aims to promote legal research in various developing dimensions and discourse on the same.
Call for Papers
ILR solicits contributions for the Winter 2020: Vol. I Issue II in the form of articles, notes, book review and case comments on emerging areas in law.
Categories of Submission –
- Book Reviews: 1000 – 2000 words.
- Case Commentaries: 1500 – 2500 words.
- Legislative comments: 1500 – 2500 words.
- Articles: 5000 – 8000 words (including footnotes)
Theme – The theme of Winter 2020: Vol. I Issue II is: Recent Developments in Law. Some suggested sub-themes are:
- Recently developing legal discourse (on topics like, but not restricted to, transformative constitutionalism, the effect of pandemics on legal systems, etc.)
- Gender, culture and societal issues and their interconnection with the developing law.
- Mental Health and the Justice System in India
- Intellectual Property Rights and Regulatory System in India (Drug Patents, Invoking Patents Act for Covid Vaccine Production, etc.)
- Virtual Litigation: Boon or Bane?
Note – The above sub themes are merely indicative in nature and are not to be treated as compulsory requirements.
Submission Guidelines –
- All submissions are required to be addressed to the Editor-in-Chief, Indraprastha Law Review, University School of Law and Legal Studies, GGS IP University, Delhi – India.
- All entries by interested parties shall be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59 PM, 30 June, 2021, with the subject: ILR Winter 2020: Vol. I Issue II – “Classification of Manuscript”
- Contribution sent after the last date may be considered for Summer 2021: Vol. I Issue I subject to the quality of article and plagiarism clearance as per the UGC guidelines.
- The name of the Author(s) or any mode of identification should not be included in the manuscript. The cover letter should have the requisite contact details of the Author(s) along with an undertaking of originality form available on www.indraprasthalawreview.in
- The Citation pattern to be uniformly followed is Journal of the Indian Law Institute https://ili.ac.in
- The body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Citations shall be in Times New Roman, size 10, single line spacing https://www.ili.ac.in/cstyle.pdf
- Speaking footnotes are discouraged.
- The entries shall be accepted only in MS Word (.doc, .docx). Co-Authorship of two persons is allowed.
- The entries submitted shall be original and the plagiarism norms of the UGC shall be applicable to the submissions.
- There is no publication fee.
Note: All the submissions shall be put to double stage blind peer review and only on the recommendations of the reviewers, the papers submitted shall be considered for e-publication. Only shortlisted manuscripts will be contacted via email. If you do not hear from us within six weeks of the deadline, please assume that your manuscript has not succeeded.
The length of the manuscript should not exceed 8000 words. Manuscripts shall
be formatted according to the following guidelines –
- It shall be in Microsoft word format and 1.5 line spacing.
- All citations shall be placed in foot-notes.
- All manuscripts should include an introduction and conclusion.
- Number less than 100 shall be spelt out unless they are a percent (e.g., 5 percent).
- Italics or quotes for emphasizing shall be used very sparingly.
- Charts, graphs, etc., shall be used very sparingly.
- Use of first person shall be avoided.
- All pages shall be numbered.
- It shall include an abstract of not more than 250 words, and are to be included with the final draft of paper.
- Uniform date format shall be used (e.g., August 15, 1947).
Submission Deadline – 30 June [11:59 PM]
For official notification – https://indraprasthalawreview.in/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Call_For_Papers_ILR_Winter_2020_Vol.1_Issue2-1.pdf