About the Organiser
Manipal University, Jaipur – The Manipal Education Group, with its heritage of excellence in higher education for over 67 years, launched Manipal University, Jaipur (MUJ), in 201 1. The permanent campus of the university is set up on 1 22 acres of land at Dehmi Kalan village near Jaipur. NIUJ has world-class infrastructure, including state-of-the-art research facilities.
School of Law – School of Law started in year 2014 has grown in leaps and bounds and have a strength of 700+ students at present. The Manipal University Jaipur forayed into the field of legal education by introducing Integrated BALLB (Hons), BBALLB(Hons), Bachelor of Law (LLB), Master of Law (LLM), and PhD programs in study. As an institution of Excellence School of Law is dedicated to fostering and inculcating the intellectual and ethical values in the students. The School is approved by BAR Council of India.
About Bio Forensics Research Center, Italy – Bio Forensics Research Center was born with the goal to produce scientific activities in the forensic biology field. An important part of the research task will focus on the detection of the biological evidence and on the developments of protocols and new methodology in order to improve the identification and the collection of the evidence. Bio Forensics Research Center started already the procedure for partnership with many universities, Italians and internationals. The aims of the research center are to improve the scientific support to the Justice system.
About the Conference –
“International Conference on Multidisciplinary Facets for Development of Health Laws” is framed as the theme for the International Multidisciplinary Law Conference. This conference aims at encouraging research in bringing out the synergy involved in collaboration between multiple disciplines and Law. The niche of this year’s conference is synthesis, analysis and comparative study of various disciplines.
Call for Papers –
Research Papers, Perspectives, Case Studies, Discussion Notes, and Working Papers are invited from multiple disciplines from academic and practitioner communities. The selected papers shall be published in SCOPUS Index, Journal/UGC Care listed Journals/ or in form of book chapter with ISBN No. from a reputed publisher.
- Medical Ethics in times of Pandemic
- Relations Between Forensic Science and Judicial Process in Comparative Jurisdictions
- The Impact of Social Disparities on Responses to COVID-19
- Consumer Protection and Consumer Advocacy During the Pandemic
Submission Guidelines –
- Heading must contain the following details – Title of the paper, Author’s details with email id, contact no.
- Abstract should be of 150-200 words with keywords.
- Format of the Paper: Abstract, Keywords, Introduction, Discussion and Analysis, Conclusion, References
- Full paper should be 2500 – 4000 words (including references)
- Citation style is APA 6th Edition
- Format of the paper: Line Spacing: 1.5, Fontstyle:TimesNewRoman, Font size: Times New Roman,Title: 14 [bold], Name of author and address: 13, Abstract: 12, File format:MSWord.
- The paper should not be plagiarized and the similarity level should not be more than 15%.
Abstract can be submitted here – https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSffWshEDPwuRz-qVvcr2OMK3HfzfCIsCV9pIJtBL3auSs14vg/viewform?usp=sf_link
Important Dates –
- Last Date of Abstract Submission – 30 May 2021
- Last Date of Full Paper Submission – 30 June 2021
- International Conference – 16 – 17 july
For official Brochure , Payment details click – https://drive.google.com/file/d/10F8Obs5Z806_aKqM9u1Uh_DODI1Bll1x/view