About the Organisers
TNNLU commenced its functioning from the academic year 2013-2014. TNNLU offers two five years integrated Under Graduate Programmes, B.A.LLB. (Hons.) & B.Com. LL.B. (Hons.) and three one-year LL.M. Programmes: – Corporate and Securities Laws, Intellectual Property Laws and Natural Resources Laws. TNNLU aims to develop among the students and faculty a sense of responsibility to the society through an interdisciplinary approach to the study of law. The University Grants Commission has included TNNLU in the approved list of Universities. The Bar Council of India has granted recognition to TNNLU as a Center for Legal Education.
IALE – The Indian Association of Law and Economics Association (IALE) was formed at the International Conference on Law and Economics, 3-4 September, 2016 at IIT, Kanpur. In the said conference, IALE was conceptualized by the Consortium of Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar and Indian Institute of Management, Ahmadabad. The Association works on socio-economic-legal and technological challenges relevant at the National and International levels through research initiatives and policy research through conferences, seminars and workshops.
Call for Papers – The ICLE 2021 invites contributions in all areas of Law and Economics in the form of
- full length scholarly papers documenting original and substantial research work
- original conceptual ideas of exceptional academic quality in form of Essay.
- Theories and Evidence of Law and Economics
- Law and Economics of Private Laws
- Law and Economics of Public Laws
- Law and Finance
- Regulation and Business Law
- Economics of Legal Procedure
- Big data, Technology and AI
- Gender Dimensions of Law and Economics
- The Cultural Dimensions of Law and Economics
- Law and Economics of Justice and Equality
- Law and Economics: History, Institutions, Public Policies
- Other Substantive Areas of Law and Economics
Note : The above themes are only indicative. Papers from other allied areas of Law and Economics as well.
Submission Guidelines –
- Length of full paper shall not be more than 6,000 words (excluding footnotes and title)
- Font – Times New Roman
- Font Size must be 12 (Line spacing 1.5 and alignment “justify”)
- Foot notes must be in Font “Times New Roman”, font size 10, line spacing. All submissions must follow the “The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (20th Edition)”
- Abstracts shall not exceed 500 words.
- Policy papers are eligible if they deal with very important and timely issues.
- You cannot submit more than 2 papers. No person may present more than once during the conference. If you have two papers accepted, you may present one, but if the paper is co-authored, your co-author could present the second paper.
- Authors of accepted papers will have to confirm their attendance by registering to the conference. Papers by authors who are not able to register will be excluded from the program.
- Notifications of acceptance will be sent out by 10th October, 2021 on the basis of the review.
- Types of Presenter
(a) Indian Students/Research scholars: 1000 (INR)
(b) Teachers: 1500 (INR)
(c) Indian Industry Professionals: 2000 (INR)
(d) Students (Foreign Nationals):50 (USD)
(e) Teachers & Professionals (Foreign Nationals): 80 (USD)
- Conference participants
- Indian participants: 500 (INR)
- Foreign participants: 30 (USD)
Submission details – Submit your full papers on following mail ID by mentioning the theme number:
- Full papers submission: 20th August, 2021
- Notifications of acceptance: 10th October, 2021
- Authors’ registration: 18th October, 2021
- Conference Dates: 25th-28th November, 2021
Contact Information –
For any further information/clarification, please write to:
Dr.K.Thomas Felix, CONVENER,
Assistant Professor (Economics),
Tamil Nadu National Law University, Tiruchirappalli,
For official Brochure and Payment details click – https://tnnlu.ac.in/2021/ICLE/ICLE%202021%20Brochure.pdf