About the Journal
Law et Justicia Law Review” is a double-blind peer review online journal in the field of law, dedicated to expressing views on topical legal issues, thereby generating an exchange of views and ideas on topical legal and socio-legal issues. It provides a platform for law students, law professors, and other law intellects to publish their free views on legal topics by way of articles, research papers, essays, case comments, etc.
Call for Papers
The journal invites submission from students pursuing Bachelors or Masters in Law, Professors, Academicians, Advocates, Research Scholars and Law enthusiasts.
Theme –Authors are free to choose any Socio-legal issue or Legal issue.
Word Limit –
- Research Papers – 4000 – 8000
- Articles – 2000 – 4000
- Short Notes – 1000-3000
- Book Reviews – 1000-2000
- Case Commentaries – 800-2000
Note – Words are inclusive of footnotes.
Submission Guidelines –
- The document should strictly be in MS Word format.
- Co-authorship of a maximum of 2 authors is permitted.
- There shall be an appropriate title of the manuscript.
- The manuscript shall be original and unpublished. Plagiarism should not exceed 20%.
- Authors are required to mandatorily include an abstract for Articles and Research Papers of not more than 300 words along with their manuscripts excluding the word limit.
- The submission shall be grammatically correct, non-plagiarized, and free from any spelling mistakes.
- There shall be a uniform method for citation in the manuscript strictly as per the Harvard Bluebook 20th Edition.
- The Body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing and justified. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman and size 10, with single line spacing and justified.
- There shall be a margin of 1 inch on all sides.
- No personally identifiable information shall be disclosed in the manuscript.
- There shall be no borders.
Publication charges – There are no charges of Publication for Vol. II, Issue I.
Submission deadline – 20th May
Submission – For Submission click here – https://lawetjusticia.com/submission/
For more information click – https://lawetjusticia.com/call-for-papers/