About The Organiser
St. Francis Institute of Management and Research [SFIMR] was established by “The Society of the Congregation of Franciscan Brothers” in 2002. SFIMAR is an AICTE approved premier Management Institute. The vision of the Institute is to flourish as a seat of learning of international standards for developing an entrepreneurial class of value-based industrial leaders empowered with techno-managerial competence to sustain innovation for building global business of the future. The Institute is permanently affiliated to the University of Mumbai and offers the MMS, 3 years MBA in Financial Management and Marketing Management and PGDM Programme.
The rapid spread of the Covid-19 pandemic globally across countries unleashed a human health, economic and social crises of epic proportions. Consequently, the global economy is expected to have faced the worst ever recession since the World War II. India experienced a public health crisis and a series of lockdowns and curfews, which resulted in severe disruption in economic activity and contraction in growth. However, 2021 is being seen as a year of hope and unfolding new opportunities. India has undertaken several path-breaking and visionary initiatives for providing a major thrust to Infrastructure Creation and Atmanirbhar Bharat to promote “Make in India – Make for World”. With this backdrop, Anveshi 2021 is organizing an online conference on “Impact of COVID-19 and the Road to Economic Recovery”.
SFIMR is organising ANVESHI 2021 on 19th June 2021 via online mode. Anveshi 2021 invites students from colleges in India to participate and discuss the emerging issues, explore their ideas and thus contribute to the development of the society.
Call for Papers
Anveshi 2021 invites students from colleges in India to participate and discuss the emerging issues, explore their ideas and thus contribute to the development of the society.
The main theme will cover the sub–themes. The list of sub-themes is illustrative & not exhaustive. They main theme are –
- FINANCE & ECONOMICS
- HUMAN RESOURCE
- GEN. MGT., OPERATIONS & IT
Submission Guidelines –
- A soft copy of the paper in MS-Word format on the given theme must be sent by email to email@example.com with the theme mentioned in the subject line.
- All the correspondence should be addressed to: “The Convener – ANVESHI 2021”.
- Your submission should include a title page containing: Theme of the paper, Name(s) of authors, Name of the faculty guide, Authors’ contact numbers and e-mail addresses, Name of the Institute, Institute’s full postal address, telephone number, and e-mail address. Authors’ names & Faculty guide’s name should be on the title page only, in order to facilitate the blind review.
- The manuscript must be typed with 1.5 lines spacing. The font size used for all the headings including title should be 16 point, sub-headings 14 point while text should be 12 point. Font used should be Times New Roman. Margins must be 1.5 inch on left side and 1 inch on all other sides.
- The length of the paper should not exceed 2500 words.
- The abstract should be of maximum 300 words.
- Follow this order when typing the manuscripts: Table of Contents, Table of Figures, Table of Charts, Abstract, Main text, References and Appendix.
- List of references must be arranged in the alphabetical order.
- References shouldbe written in the following format: Author(s) name (last name, first name), year of publication, chapter or article heading, book title or journal name, volume, issue and page numbers. Book title or journal name should appear in Italics. e.g. Mehta, C.K., 2004, “Creating Value for Shareholders”, Financial Management, 2 edition, pp 245- 250.
- Papers should reflect original thoughts and research work and should not be an existing published work.
- Submission of full paper – 19th May 2021
- Intimation of Acceptance of paper – 31st May 2021
- Submission of the Registration form – 10th June 2021
- Research Paper Presentation – 19th June 2021
Registration Fee –
- Participating teams: INR 1000 (with soft copy of the of ISBN )
- Student, Academician or Corporate Attendees: INR 500 (per person)
Note – Registration fee detail given in Registration form attached.
CMA Dr. Natika Poddar – 9819788659/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Simmi Prasad – 9967666837/ email@example.com
Aaron Patnaik – 8657262683
Samiksha Vedak – 9766586914
Foe Registration form and subsequent details click on the official brochure –