About the Opportunity
Applications are invited for internship with TDP Member of Parliament.
This unique opportunity primarily involves assisting the MP in their legislative work associated with the Parliament, which includes
· Legislative Research
· Data Analysis
· Submitting Parliamentary Questions
· Framing speeches for parliamentary interventions
· Drafting Private Member Bills
· Constituency related work
· Preparing editorials and news snippets for publication .
Legislative intern will have to perform research on various subjects related to science, economics, law etc. In addition they will be mentored by a Member of Parliament (MP) during the course of the internship.
Selection Procedure and Eligibility
· Individuals must be between the ages of 18 and 25 years.
· Working for 8-12 weeks as an intern is mandatory. (15-20 hours per WEEK)
· Can work both in online and offline mode
Note – Candidates will be short listed after evaluating the answers. These individuals will be called for an interview before the final selection.
Deadline of Application – 04th May [ 11:59pm]
Application Process – Interested applicant may apply by clicking the Google form – https://forms.gle/Zgv5Dq7pyFVwyNkn9
For official notification of internship click- https://www.noticebard.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/Internship-Opportunity-at-TDP-Member-of-Parliament.pdf