About the Journal
NLR Journal (ISSN: 2582-8479) is an online bi-annual journal with a summer and winter edition. The Journal revolves around any Socio-legal Topic and is not strictly restricted to any particular field of law but promotes interdisciplinary research entailing detailed study of law with other disciplines in the contemporary era.
Call for Papers
The journal invites unpublished original manuscripts from academicians, authors, legal professionals and law students.
Word Limit –
- Long Articles (3000-6000 words, Excluding footnotes)
- Essays/Short Articles (1000-3000 words, Excluding footnotes)
- Case Notes and Legislative Comments (1000-2500 words)
Submission Guidelines –
- General Instructions
- Long articles and short articles must be accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 200 words.
- Up to 3 authors are allowed for all the categories.
- All works must be original and unpublished, and must not be pending for review before any other journal. Any form of plagiarism will result in immediate disqualification for publication in NLR.
- All submission should be in word (.docx/.doc) format and sending pdf must be avoided.
1. The first page of the manuscript should contain the name of the paper, the name of the authors and their institutional affiliation followed by a 150-word abstract.
2. The second page should commence with the main body of the manuscript.
3. The name of the authors and their institutional affiliation must be mentioned in the manuscript.
4. The main body of the manuscript should be in Times New Roman style, font size 12, with 1.5 line spacing and footnotes in Times New Roman Style, Size 10, with 1.0 line spacing. All headings must have uniform formatting.
5. Any uniform method for citation may be followed.
All submissions must contain the following:
- Name of the author(s)
- Title of the paper
- Institutional affiliation or Qualifications
- The academic year of the course pursued (if applicable),
- The type of submission (Long Article, Essay/Short Article, Case note & Legislative Comment)
- Rs. 700 for Single Authored manuscript.
- Rs. 900 for Co-authored manuscripts (Max. 2, including the author).
- Rs. 1000 for 3 authored manuscripts (Max. 3, including the author).
Note: The fee is to be paid after acceptance of the Manuscript.
Submission Procedure – Submissions are accepted through this Google form –
Submission deadline – 16 May.
For detailed information of submission Guidelines visit – https://www.nyaayshastra.com/submission-guidelines%C2%A0
, and Law students