About the Organizers
The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad is a Deemed University established under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956 and accredited by NAAC with “A” Grade. IFHE offers Management, Engineering and Law Courses and it provides world class, innovative, career-oriented professional programs through inclusive technology- aided pedagogies to equip students with the requisite professional and life skills as well as social sensitivity and high sense of ethics.
The ICFAI Law School is a significant segment of the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad and recognized by the Bar Council of India. The ICFAI Law School, Hyderabad offers BBA.LL.B. (Hons) and BA.LL.B. (Hons) integrated five-year courses, one Year LL.M. in (1) Corporate and Commercial Laws and (2) Tax Laws. Ph.D. (full time and part time programs), and Eight Certificate Courses in Cyber Law, Infrastructure Laws, Law of Financial Services, Immigration Laws, Solid Waste Management and Law, International Trade Law, Forensic Science & Law and Goods & Services Tax Law are also offered.
About the Conference
Two Day Conference on “Data Privacy – A Cyber Colloquium” is a proposition initiated under the auspices of Centre for Excellence in Cyber Law and Data Protection Law, ICFAI Law School, IFHE, Hyderabad for the conduct of two-day Conference in this broad field which has international ramifications. The present Conference aims to create awareness about the Cyber Laws, Data Privacy and Data Security, issues and challenges of Cyber-Crimes and Cyber Security towards individuals, society,banking and financial organizations, and the students.
Call for Papers
Submissions are invited from Academicians, Lawyers, Corporate Personalities and Scholars across the country and abroad to share their research work.
- A Phylogenetic Facets of IT Legislation
- Data Breach and Risk Analysis
- Media Intrusions and the Privacy Challenges – Legal Dynamics
- Career Planning and Data Protection
- And other work related to data protection
- Authors may initially submit an abstract not less than 300 words. Abstracts may be submitted through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by 02nd May, 2021.
- Maximum five key words are to be provided along with the abstract.
- Acceptance of abstracts shall be communicated through e-mail within 72 hours. For the accepted entries, the authors shall submit complete paper, as per the following guidelines, by 18th May, 2021.
- The final paper must include the abstract followed by the complete manuscript; Title page should contain the paper’s title and the author’s details including the author’s contact details. In case of co- authorship, details of both the authors are to be given.
- The word limit for the full length research articles is 8000 words. These limits are inclusive of any references, tables, exhibits and appendices. However, the word limit shall be relaxed for exceptional entries.
- The paper shall be submitted in word document (.doc or .docx) format only. The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, size 12, 1.5 line spacing and justified. Footnotes shall be in Times New Roman, size 10, single line spacing.
- The papers should be well-referenced in the 20th Blue Book edition style of referencing.
- Co-authorship is permissible up to two authors only.
Note – The authors shall be given an opportunity to present the accepted papers during the conference.
- Best Paper – Rs. 3000
- Second Best Paper – Rs. 2000
- Third Best Paper – Rs. 1000
Students and Research Scholars:Rs.750/-
Registration Procedure – Registration fee should be paid through RTGS/NEFT to the account . For registration, proof of payment (Screenshot clearly indicating the transaction reference number) along with full name, affiliation and email-id may be sent by 18th May, 2021 to the coordinators by e-mail. Authors desirous of submitting their papers for presentation in conference should submit the proof of payment along with the final paper.
Important Dates –
- Last Date for Abstract Submission – 2nd May, 2021
- Last Date for Full Paper Submission – 18th May, 2021
- Last Date for Registration and Payment of Fee – 18th May, 2021
- Intimation of Abstract acceptance – Within 72 hours of submission
- Last date for submission of PPT – 29th May, 2021.
For Account details of Payment and Official brochure click – https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BIBsKEHjoo0qLkIOz4Roj6Tjs3PCgygW/view