About the organisation
BOB Financial Solutions Limited (BFSL, formerly known as BOBCARDS Ltd.) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of Baroda and a Non-Deposit Accepting Non–Banking Finance Company (NBFC). BFSL was established in the year 1994 to cater to the need of rapidly growing credit card industry in a focused manner. BFSL is one among the pioneers in Indian card market and was the first nonbanking company in India to issue credit cards.
About the Opportunity-
BFSL is inviting applications for the post of Assistant Manager – Legal latest by 22nd April 2021.
Educational Qualifications – Qualified LLB / Masters in Law from a reputed College/University.
Minimum Experience – Minimum 3 years of experience preferably in Banking and Financial Services Sector Companies of repute.
Maximum Age – 45 Years as on date of receipt of Application.
Last Date for application– 22nd April 2021.
Job specific skills –
Applicants should possess the following attributes:
· Strong Legal drafting and negotiation skills;
· Knowledge of applicable laws and regulation, specifically banking laws and knowledge of corporate laws;
· Strong legal research capability and skills to find out relevant case laws;
· Good communication and coordination Skills;
· Good with MS Office (Word/Excel/Power Point)
· High Degree of Professional ethic and integrity
· Ability to handle high work pressure with stipulated time-lines; should be comfortable with frequent Travel requirements.
Application Process – E-mail is to be sent to email@example.com
With subject as “Assistant Manager – Legal”.
Website – www.bobfinancial.com
For official notification – https://www.bobfinancial.com/documents/Asst.%20Manager%20-%20Legal.pdf