Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Punjab, was established by the State Legislature of Punjab by passing the Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab Act, 2006 (Punjab Act No. 12 of 2006). RGNUL started functioning from 26 May 2006. The University acquired approval of the Bar Council of India (BCI) in July 2006.
Their endeavour is to serve the society through reforms in legal services by way of preparing professionally competent lawyers, inquisitive researchers, able administrators, conscientious judicial officers, and above all, socially responsible citizens, who shall be whole- heartedly and continuously engaged in the process of nation building.
About the Journal
The RGNUL Financial and Mercantile Law Review (RFMLR) is a bi-annual, student-run, double-blind peer-reviewed law journal published by the Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab. The journal was first published in the year 2014 and gives an opportunity to the legal academia, legal professionals and law students to contribute cutting-edge, doctrinal, theoretical, and empirical research in the field of business and commercial laws. The journal is indexed on SCC Online and has been ranked amongst the ten most accessed law school journals by SCC Online.
Call for Papers – RFMLR invites submissions from legal practitioners, professionals, academics, and law students.
Theme – Authors can choose any topic under the ambit of Antitrust and Competition Law, Aviation Law, Banking and Finance, Capital Markets, Corporate Law and Mergers & Acquisitions, Commercial Dispute Resolution, Insolvency Law, Insurance Law, International Trade Law, Intellectual Property Rights (IPR), Investment Funds, Labour & Employment Law, Projects and Energy, Real Estate Law, Taxation Law, Technology, Media & Telecommunication and White-Collar Crimes.
Word Limit –
- Articles: 6000-10,000 words
- Short Articles: 4000-6000 words
- Case Comments: 3000-5000 words
- Book Review: 1500-3000 words
Note – The word limit is exclusive of footnotes.
Submission Guidelines –
- The submissions shall be written in the English language only.
- Co-authorship is limited to a maximum of two authors.
- Submissions shall be lucid, contemporarily relevant, and well-researched.
- The name(s) of the author(s) or institution must not be mentioned anywhere in the body of the submission.
- The author(s) are required to submit an abstract, not exceeding 250 words, within their manuscript.
- Body: Submissions shall be typewritten in Times New Roman, font size 12 with line spacing 1.5 and justified alignment.
- Footnotes: Citations shall be in accordance with The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (20th Ed.). All the footnotes shall be typewritten in Times New Roman, font size 10 with single line spacing and justified alignment.
Submission Procedure –
- The manuscripts shall be submitted through this Google Form only. Submissions made through any other mode will not be entertained.
- Any author is not allowed to submit more than one manuscript.
- Manuscript is to be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
- The author(s) shall submit the manuscript along with a duly signed Certificate of Originality and Copyright (in this format).
- All queries shall be sent to the Editorial Board at email@example.com.
Submission Deadline – 20 April ,2021.
For more information – https://www.rfmlr.com/callforpapers82