About the Organisation
Ramaiah College of Law (RCL) is a premier law college situated in Bengaluru that has been imparting quality legal education since 1995.
About the Journal
M.S. Ramaiah Journal of Law is an annual, ISSN blind peer- reviewed (ISSN: 0975-9905) publication of Ramaiah College of Law.
Call for Papers
M.S. Ramaiah Journal of Law invites articles from academicians, law professionals, research scholars and students of law.
Theme – Submissions are invited on Contemporary and Interdisciplinary Issues of Law.
Word Limit –
- Articles: 5,000 – 8,000 words
- Short Articles: 3,000- 4,000 words
- Book Reviews: 1,000 – 3,000 words
- Essays: 2,000 – 3,000 words
- Case Comments: 1,500 – 3,000 words
Submission Guidelines –
- The submission must be word processed and in Times New Roman.
- The main text should be in font size 12 and footnotes in font size 10.
- A line spacing of 1.5 for the main text and 1.0 for footnotes should be followed.
- All paragraphs must begin with a one-inch indent.
- All hyperlinks must be in black colour and must not be underlined.
- Submissions should be made in MS Word format and those in pdf shall not be accepted.
- Level one heading: It shall be numbered and in the centre.
- Level two heading: It shall be left aligned and in bold letters.
- Level three heading: It shall be left aligned and italicized.
- All manuscripts shall include an ‘Introduction’ and ‘Conclusion’.
- All citations shall be placed in foot-notes.
- Number less than 100 shall be spelt out unless they are a percent (e.g., 5 percent).
- Abstract -The Article should also include an abstract of about 250 words, which has to precede the article.
- 4. Authorship – Entries can be co-authored. However, a maximum of two authors per entry is allowed.
- 5. Citation Style -A uniform style of citation available at http://ili.ac.in/cstyle.pdf has to be followed.
Submission Procedure –
- Authors are required to mail two copies of the article: one copy must provide the author details (including name and institutional affiliation), and the other without any reference to the author(s) on their affiliation.
• The subject of the mail should be “MSRJL Volume VI, 2021” and should contain the name of the author(s), institutional affiliation, mobile number(s) and email address(s).
• The mail should also include a duly completed, signed and scanned copy of the declaration (draft attached as Annexure I).
Submission Deadline – The last date ofsubmission of abstract and full paper is May 31, 2021.
Contact Information – For any details or queries a mail can be sent to email@example.com
For official notification of Call for Papers – https://drive.google.com/file/d/13GXUsONsUpv4k6SAaQw5th4aocKzRJ36/view