The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad is a Deemed University established under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956 and accredited by NAAC with “A” Grade. IFHE offers Management, Engineering and Law Courses and it provides world class, innovative, career-oriented professional programs through inclusive technology- aided pedagogies to equip students with the requisite professional and life skills as well as social sensitivity and high sense of ethics. IFHE has evolved a comprehensive student-centric learning approach consisting of several stages, designed to add significant value to the learner’s understanding in an integrated manner, covering relevant knowledge, practical skills, and positive attitudes.
About ICFAI Law School, Hyderabad
The ICFAI Law School is a significant segment of the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad and recognized by the Bar Council of India. The ICFAI Law School, Hyderabad offers BBA.LL.B. (Hons) and BA.LL.B. (Hons) integrated five-year courses, one Year LL.M. in (1) Corporate and Commercial Laws and (2) Tax Laws. Ph.D. (full time and part time programs), and Eight Certificate Courses in Cyber Law, Infrastructure Laws, Law of Financial Services, Immigration Laws, Solid Waste Management and Law, International Trade Law, Forensic Science & Law and Goods & Services Tax Law are also offered. ICFAI Law School envisions to develop a new cadre of professionals who will not only command high level of domain proficiency but also can integrate activities for developing scientific and technological solutions.
About Centre of Excellence for Environment and Forest Laws
The Centre of Excellence for Environment and Forest Law of ICFAI Law School, IFHE Hyderabad, has been founded with the objective of creating awareness about the environment degradation and protection; to ingrain the future generations with the idea of environmental protection and to train thestudents in a clinical way by creating a Club where they conduct the activities for the protection and upgradation of the environment. The name of the Environmental Law Club is Green Ambassadors Inspiring All (GAIA). GAIA Club has been student centric since its inception having the participation from all the batches of BBA.LLB (H) and BA.LLB (H) being supervised by faculty coordinators. It is regulated under the aegis of the Centre of Excellence. The Centre has been receiving the MoEFCC, Government of India, sponsored training program projects to impart training to the Senior Indian Forest Service Officers nominated by MoEFCC from different parts of the States since 2018 and have successfully completed three such training programs on various topics viz, Environment protection and forest conservation, Joint Forest Management: Issues and Challenges and Intellectual Property Rights: Forest and Trade. The Centre has also taken the step to brainstorm on the water crisis by organizing a symposium “Water Resources: Sustainable Overtures” which was graced by eminent persons from the field of law, judiciary, NGO’s and various government departments.
About the Conference
Environment is the basic component of life on the earth which makes it worth living. It transcends all barriers of human chains into every form of life irrespective of its origin and extent. It becomes the responsibility of all human beings living in the present era to respect, protect and preserve the ecology from destruction and depriving the future races from getting the benefit of environment. The Conference on Environmental Law and Management- Public Health concentrates on four major themes Environment and human health and interface, Climate Change, SDG and human health, Environment Sound Management system and Environmental Audit, and Biodiversity, Ecology, Ecosystem and health. International Conventions treaties like Stockholm declarations, Kyoto protocol, Doha Declarations etc. provide for the sustainable development, climate change regulations by reducing the GHG emissions.
These issues are of great importance for understanding and taking steps against such adverse impact they have on the human health. The aim of this conference is to bring together national and international researchers, academicians, and other industry stakeholders on one unified platform for brainstorming on these issues and to further contribute to the academic discourse and literature on this subject.
Call for Papers – Submissions are invited from research scholars, academicians, jurists, lawyers and students on the below mentioned theme.
Themes – Submissions may include any theme relevant to the theme and subthemes of the conference.
- Climate Change, Sustainable Development Goals and Human Health
- Environmental Sound Management System and Environmental Audit.
- Environment and Human Health: Interface.
- Biodiversity, Ecosystems and Human Health.
Submission Guidelines –
- Authors may initially submit an abstract not less than 300 words. Abstracts may be submitted through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th April, 2021.
- Maximum five key words are to be provided along with the abstract.
- Acceptance of abstracts shall be communicated through e-mail by 25th April, 2021. For the accepted entries, the authors shall submit complete paper, as per the following guidelines, by 28th April, 2021.
- The final paper must include the abstract followed by the complete manuscript. Title page should contain the paper’s title and the authors details including the author’s contact details. In case of co-authorship, details of both the authors are to be given.
- The word limit for full length research articles is 8000 words. These limits are inclusive of any references, tables, exhibits and appendices. However, the word limit shall be relaxed for exceptional entries.
- The paper shall be submitted in word document (.doc or .docx) format only. The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, size 12, 1.5-line spacing and justified. Footnotes shall be in Times New Roman, size 10, single line spacing.
- The papers should be well-referenced in the 20th Blue Book edition style of referencing. Any plagiarism detected will render the submission subject to rejection.
- Co-authorship is permissible up to two authors only.
Registration Fee –
Academicians / Professionals: Rs.1000/-
Students and Research Scholars: Rs.750/-
Registration fee should be paid through RTGS/NEFT to the account mentioned below.
Last Date of Registration – 25th April 2021
Important Dates –
- Last Date for Abstract Submission: 20th April, 2021
- Intimation of Abstract acceptance: 25th April, 2021
- Last Date for Full Paper Submission: 28th April,2021
Payment Details –
Account No : 020201007037
Type of Account : Current Account
Name of the Account : IFHE – Seminars & Workshops A/c
Name of the Bank : ICICI Bank
Bank Address : Nerella House, No.4, Nagarjuna Hills,
Punjagutta, Hyderabad – 500082, Telangana
RTGS/NEFT IFSC Code: ICIC0000202
Branch Code: 202
For more Information – https://drive.google.com/file/d/1C1jbCS3PJwFOTKMCNV0NgyZ1WePKRzey/view