The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) is a statutory body established by an Act of Parliament, viz. The Chartered Accountants Act, 1949 (Act No.XXXVIII of 1949) for regulating the profession of Chartered Accountancy in the country. The Institute, functions under the administrative control of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India. The ICAI is the second largest professional body of Chartered Accountants in the world, with a strong tradition of service to the Indian economy in public interest.
The affairs of the ICAI are managed by a Council in accordance with the provisions of the Chartered Accountants Act, 1949 and the Chartered Accountants Regulations, 1988. The Council constitutes of 40 members of whom 32 are elected by the Chartered Accountants and remaining 8 are nominated by the Central Government generally representing the Comptroller and Auditor General of India, Securities and Exchange Board of India, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Ministry of Finance and other stakeholders.
About the Opportunity
ICAI invites applications for various posts including Section Officer latest by 20 April 2021.
Post – Section Officer
Qualification & Experience Pre-requisite –
· MBA/CS/CWA/LLB having minimum 5 years of experience in Accounting/Finance/Administration in Statutory/Regulatory/Professional Body/PSU/Industry
Pre-requisite Skills –
· Excellent Communication Skill (Written and Verbal)
· Ability to work independently and collegially
· Ability to deal with Managerial and Functional levels
· Excellent administrative and organizational skills
· Effective Decision-making skills
Job Profile –
· To provide technical and administrative support to the Department/Committee
· To assist in preparing Agenda and Minutes of the Meetings of the Department/Committee
· To assist in preparing various MIS reports for meetings of the Department/Committee
· To assist in preparing Background Materials for seminars, workshops, etc.
· To assist in making presentation on various Administrative/technical subjects
Age Limit – 30-35 years as on 31.03.2021
Compensation – Rs. 9.3 lakhs per annum (approx.)
Location –Initially based in Mumbai (Liable to be posted anywhere in India)
How to Apply – Interested candidates may send their application in Structured format through email at email@example.com or can send through speed post to Assistant Secretary – HR, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, I.P.Marg, New Delhi-110002, superscribing on the envelope “Application for the post of ______________” within 15 days from date of release of this advertisement.
For official Notification click – https://resource.cdn.icai.org/64367hrdp51584new.pdf
For Application form click – https://drive.google.com/file/d/14VUlqf90Iw80BsJXG8HaOA20Dz8zh86O/view