The Indian Journal of Law and Development (IJLD) is an open-access student-edited blind peer reviewed interdisciplinary journal. The Journal is expected to be a platform for the academicians and students from the legal fraternity to present their ideas. IJLD seeks to provide an interactive platform for publication of Short Articles, Long Articles, Book Review, Case Comment, Legislative Comment and Research Papers in the field of Law and Development.
The aim of journal is to spread legal awareness and to bring out and propagate the opinion of the legal fraternity so that the developments in the legal field help in imparting justice at every level and to every section of the society.
Call for Papers – IJLD calls for submissions from academicians, students ,researchers and practitioners.
Categories of Submission –
- Short Articles: 1000 – 2500 words including footnotes.
- Long Articles: 2500 – 4000 words including footnotes
- Research papers: 3000 – 10000 words including footnotes
- Legislative Analysis: 1000-3000 words including footnotes
- Book Reviews: 1000-2000 words including footnotes
- Case Commentaries: 800-2000 words including footnotes
Submission Guidelines –
- Submissions must be in MS Word (.doc or .docx) format only.
- The article should be the original work of authors and must be unpublished.
- Co-authorship is allowed up to a maximum of 2 authors. Both single and co-authored (a maximum of two authors) entries shall be accepted.
- The authors are requested to refrain from mentioning the name, institutional affiliation, or any other detail of the author(s) in the document to facilitate the double-blind review process.
- The submission shall be accompanied by another word document comprising of a cover letter mentioning the name of the author/s; name and address of the Institution/College/University; designation; year of study and Email ID.
- All the manuscripts shall be submitted in English Language only.
- The author will receive an acknowledgment within 24 hours of the submission. However, the Editorial Board may take up to 7-14 days to respond to submissions.
- All the submissions must be made at firstname.lastname@example.org adhering to the guidelines mentioned.
- Plagiarism should not be more than 25%.
- There shall be no Borders.
- ABSTRACT- All the entries shall be accompanied with an abstract which should be of 250- 300 words, explaining the main idea, objective of the article and the conclusions drawn from it. The Abstract must include the author(s)’ name and college/institution as a footnote. The abstract has to be provided in a separate file.
- MAIN TEXT – Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 spacing, justified alignment, with a margin of one inch on all sides.
- FOOTNOTES – Times New Roman, font size 10, single line spacing. Substantive footnotes are accepted.
- CITATION-The Bluebook: 20th Edition shall be strictly adhered to.
- Submission of Paper: 20th April 2021
- Intimation of acceptance for publication: 25th April 2021
- Publication of Issue 1: 5th May 2021
- Kushagra Pandya: 7000451833
- Shatakshi Saxena: 9453983747
- For queries, mail at editorialboard.ijld[at]gmail.com
For more Information click – https://ijld.in/