National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) is a joint venture company of Govt of India and States of Delhi, Haryana, Rajasthan and U.P, under the administrative control of Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs and is mandated for implementing the Regional Rapid Transit System (RRTS) project across the NCR of India, ensuring a balanced and sustainable urban development through better connectivity and access. NCRTC was formally incorporated on 21st August, 2013 as a Company under the Company Act, 1956.
About the Opportunity
NCRTC invites applications for the post of Labour Welfare Inspectors  latest by 23.04.2021.
- POST – Labour Welfare Inspector.
- No. of Post – 2.
- Max. Age limit – 35 years.
- Pay Scale – Rs.27500-97350
- Qualifications/Eligibility –
-Diploma/ Degree in Labour Welfare/ Social Welfare/ Social Work, or
-Diploma in Labour Laws, or
-LL.B. with paper(s) in Labour Laws, or
-MBA/PG Diploma/ Degree in Personnel Management/ HRM, with Labour Laws as a subject.
Experience required –
-Min. 2 years working experience in Labour Welfare work in any Govt. Deptt./ PSU or Private sector company, engaged in Project work.
-Experience in construction field will be preferred.
Surety Bond –The selected candidates shall have to execute a Surety Bond of Rs.1,50,000/-* to serve the Corporation for a period of three years. (*Plus Training cost & GST, as applicable) A three months’ prior notice will be required to be served before seeking resignation from the Corporation.
(a) Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their eligibility/ experience in the relevant field and will be called for written examination.
(b) The date, time and pattern of written examination shall be communicated to the candidates in advance. The written examination shall be held in Delhi only and candidates shall have to make own arrangement for travel and stay.
HOW TO APPLY: Eligible and interested candidates may apply as per the application format at ‘Annexure-I’’, attached. All relevant documents should be enclosed with the application.
- Complete filled-up application should reach this office latest by 23.04.2021 Envelope containing the duly filled-up application should be super-scribed as- “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF LABOUR WELFARE INSPECTOR” and should be addressed to:- Career Cell, HR Department, National Capital Region Transport Corporation, 7/6 Siri Fort Institutional Area, August Kranti Marg, New Delhi-110049.
2. The application should be supported with the following documents, duly self-attested :-
(a) Copies of Educational Certificates (Matriculation onwards)
(b) Work experience Certificate.
(c) Salary slip
Note – Applications without supporting Educational Certificates/ Experience Certificate etc. shall not be entertained.
For official Notification and Application form – https://ncrtc.in/ncrtc-admin/assets/jobs/VN112021LWI.pdf