CCS envisions a world where each individual leads a life of choice in personal, economic and political spheres and every institution is accountable.
Centre for Civil Society advances social change through public policy. Their work in education, livelihood, and policy training promotes choice and accountability across private and public sectors. To translate policy into practice, we engage with policy and opinion leaders through research, pilot projects and policy training.
About the Internship Program
Researching Reality is an annual two-month internship program (7 June to 30 July 2021) that offers intensive training in policy-relevant research to undergraduate and graduate students of various disciplines. In the course of the internship, the interns frame a research question, analyse the data collected through primary and secondary sources, and author a research paper.
- Current student enrolled in an undergraduate/ postgraduate course in any academic or professional discipline
- Working Professionals/ Graduates / Researchers
- The Internship is open to both Domestic and International applicants.
A candidate must demonstrate;
- Interest in the public policy domain
- Inquisitive and adept with basic research skills – data collection, inference and analysis
- Be open to fun, open and respectable environment
- Be a team player, have strong analytical skills and ability to meet deadlines
Registration fee – NO registration fee to apply for the program.
Stipend – There is no stipend paid to interns.
- Complete the Online Application Form; the form additionally consists of two sections dealing with a Statement of Purpose and essays as a writing sample to be considered for the Interview Round
- Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed through video calls if in-person interviews are not possible; In special circumstances, we do conduct interviews over the phone..
- A weighted proportion score of the Essays and Personal Interview will be used to determine the final list of selected candidates
- A second-list based on contingency is generated for wait-listed candidates
Please Note: Applications can be submitted through the online portal alone.
Last to apply – 10 may
For online Application form – https://ccs9.typeform.com/to/edF2Y07f
For more information click on the link – https://ccs.in/ccs-academy/courses-and-programs/internship