Gujarat Cancer and Research Institute [GCRI] established in the year 1972, is a functional autonomous body jointly managed by Government of Gujarat and Gujarat Cancer Society, affliated to B J Medical College. It is also a Regional Cancer Centre of Government of India and getting assistance under National Cancer Control Programme. GCRI is a unique example of cooperation between State Government, Central Government, and Non-Government Organization – Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute.
About the Post
Applications are invited to fill up 1 vacancy of Legal officer in GCRI. The Last Date of application is 15 th April.
Required Qualifications/ Experience –
- a degree in Law (special) or degree in Law (integrated) (five years course after Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination) of any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India or any other educational institution recognized as such or declared to be a deemed university under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956;
- (i) enrolled the bar council as an advocate and practicing in the High Court or District Court or City Court at Ahmedabad or family Court or Small Cause Court or Industrial Court of at least four years, or.
(ii) have atleast four years experience of legal matters in Government, or staff working of the establishment of High Court or any court subordinate thereto or staff of office of the Government pleader of the High Court or City Civil Court or District Court, or
(iii) have atleast four years experience of legal matters in local body or limited company established under the companies Act, 2013, Explanation: For consideration of above experience, the combined or separate experience shall take into consideration .
Age – Not more than 42 years, can be relaxed for deserving case. PH & Women candidate will be given age relaxation as per Govt. Rules.
Fix Pay – 20,000/- P.M.
Documents required for application-
- Application Form
- Detailed Bio-data.
- Adhar Card.
- PAN Card.
- School Leaving Certificate / Birth Certificate.
- S.S.C, H.S.C Passing Certificate & Marksheet
- Caste Certificate.
- Income Certificate for EWS (Economically Weaker Section) Quota.
- All educational qualifications with Photocopies of Mark Sheets –
· MCI Registration of Graduation / Post Graduation.
· Gujarat State Medical Council Registration / or other State’s Medical Council Registration.
· Attempt Certificate of Graduation, Post Graduation.
- Degree Certificate.
- All Experience Certificates.
- NOC from Present Employer.
Note – Application form shall be submitted alongwith the documents mentioned from 1 – 12 otherwise the application form will be outrightly rejected.
Application Procedure –
Candidates may apply upto 15-04-2021, Thursday 17:00 hrs. Application forms downloaded from website and filled form as well as scan all documents and then send all Photocopies of all educational qualifications, experience certificates, registration & attempt certificates duly self attested along with one recent color passport size photograph to be submitted by the post/ Courier/ by Hand/ Register AD to The Director, The Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute, Civil Hospital Campus, Asarwa, Ahmedabad – 380016.
For Application form click here – https://www.gcriindia.org/Employment/2021/Application%20form.pdf
For official Notification Click here – https://www.gcriindia.org/Employment/2021/Teaching%20&%20Non-Teaching%20Post%20-%20Final.pdf