IJLLR is inviting submissions for papers [Vol. I, Issue I] from all academicians, Research scholars, Lawyers and Law students.
About the Journal
IJLLR aims to provide a platform where everyone related to the field of law can contribute their research work on any topic related to law and help create a quality platform that can be used by anyone to gain or develop their knowledge and expertise in the subject of law.
IJLLR Journal is an online bi-annual journal with a summer and winter edition. The Journal revolves around Socio-legal Topics and is not restricted to any particular field or subject of law. The Journal promotes interdisciplinary research entailing detailed study of law with other disciplines in the contemporary era.
All academicians, Research Scholars, Lawyers, and Law Students can submit original manuscripts of Articles, Book reviews, Case Comments, and Legislative Comments relating to a recent development in Law and Legal Studies.
The IJLLR Journal invites original, unpublished manuscripts from all academicians, authors, legal professionals and Law students in the following categories:
- Long Articles (3000-6000 words, Excluding footnotes)
- Essays/Short Articles (1500-3000 words, Excluding footnotes)
- Case Notes and Legislative Comments (1200-2500 words)
- Long articles and short articles must be accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 200 words.
- Up to 2 co-authors are allowed for all categories, except Case Notes and Legislative Comments wherein co-authorship is not permitted.
- All works must be original and unpublished, and must not be pending for review before any other journal. Any form of plagiarism will result in immediate disqualification for publication in IJLLR.
- While it is advisable to adhere to the word limits of each category, the journal may be flexible on the word limit depending on the quality of the article.
- The first page of the manuscript should contain the name of the paper, the name of the authors, and their institutional affiliation followed by a 200-word abstract.
- The second page should commence with the main body of the manuscript.
- The name of the authors and their institutional affiliation must be mentioned in the manuscript.
- The main body of the manuscript should be in Times New Roman style, font size 12, with 1.5 line spacing and footnotes in Times New Roman Style, Size 10, with 1.0 line spacing. All headings must have uniform formatting.
- Texts and footnotes should conform to the Bluebook 20th Edition.
- The guidelines for publication must be strictly followed. The guidelines for publication to IJLLR Journal can be accessed here – https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cdP7TEoEGC5FjfX2TKWEgLjdEkx7u1wu/view
All submissions must contain the following:
- The manuscript in Word format (.doc or .docx) as a mail attachment. PDF/other formats/hard copy submissions will not be accepted.
- The body of the first page must mention
- Name of the author(s)
- Contact number
- The academic year of the course pursued (if applicable)
- Qualifications (if applicable)
- Institutional affiliation
- Title of the paper
- The type of submission (Long Article, Essay/Short Article, Case note & Legislative Comment)
How to Submit?
The IJLLR will only accept submissions through the Google form provided here – https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe9uWz5iTdlh4JDkt5sCu_EMHXQy6rURuUwr232DG-lD-ERDQ/viewform?gxids=7628
Last date of submission.
Submission for Volume I, Issue I will be accepted till 31st March 2021.
All correspondence and queries related to the journal may be addressed to email@example.com