About ICFAI Law School
The ICFAI Law School, IFHE, Hyderabad is a promising destination for the students desirous of making law as their Dream “Career.” The ICFAI Law School is a significant segment of the IFHE and is recognized by the Bar Council of India. It offers BBA.LLB (Hons.) and BA.LLB (Hons.) integrated five year courses, One Year LLM in Corporate and Commercial Laws and Tax Laws, Ph.D. full-time and part-time programs, Eight Certificate Courses in Cyber Law, Infrastructure Laws, Law of Financial Services, Immigration Laws, Solid Waste Management and Law, Goods, and Services Tax Laws, International Trade Law and Forensic Science and Law. The law school envisions developing a new cadre of professionals who will command a high level of domain proficiency and integrate activities for developing scientific and technological solutions and work standards.
About the Conference
As part of the high profile reforms in the economy in general and the law relating to the financial sector, enactment of the Insolvency Bankruptcy Code 2016 is a milestone achievement. With the widening of horizons of business and growing competition, new challenges are surged, leading to business failures having a significant impact upon the national GDP and goodwill. Undoubtedly, IBC is a critical reform in strengthening the identification and resolution of insolvencies in India and an expedited manner. The code has provided creditors and other stakeholders the ammunition to obtain the maximum value for stressed assets. The Reserve Bank of India’s (RBI’s) stressed asset resolution norms, coupled with the increased resolution of large-ticket NPAs under the IBC framework, have contributed to the recovery of NPAs, which ballooned to a massive level in the past.
The ICFAI Law School Hyderabad, a constituent of ICFAI Foundation For Higher Education (deemed-to-be University established under Section 3 of the UGC Act 1956) Hyderabad, Telangana India is organizing the three day Conference Lex-Fin Summit On ‘Techno-Legal Dynamics of Banking Laws and Regulations’ ‘on April 23, 24 &25 2021. The Conference aims to bring the stakeholders to the one platform to discuss issues and challenges faced, opportunities, and prospective on introducing new code.
Call for Papers
The Lex-Fin Summit On ‘Techno-Legal Dynamics of Banking Laws and Regulations’ organized by the ICFAI Law School will be held from April 23 to 25th, 2021, at ICFAI Law School, IFHE, Hyderabad, India. The conference invites contributions in the form of full-length scholarly papers documenting original and substantial research work. Contributions are invited on theoretical, methodological, and empirical investigations, emphasizing banking law and policy. The conference encourages the submission of papers focusing on the emerging areas of Banking and its legal dynamics. The themes of the conference are only indicative. We invite and encourage papers from other allied areas of Banking. The proposals should consist of an abstract of 500 words that clearly outline the research questions, methodological approach, and relevance to the field of banking law.
The themes must be related to banking and regulations.
- Authors may initially submit an abstract not less than 300 words. Abstracts may be submitted through e-mail to the coordinators by 25th March, 2021.
- The word limit for full length research articles is 6000 words. These limits are inclusive of any references, tables, exhibits and appendices.
- The final paper must include the abstract followed by the complete manuscript. The manuscript should begin with a separate title page containing: the Paper Title, Author(s)’ affiliation and email ID, Abstract (Max 300 words), and five keywords.
- The paper shall be submitted in word document (.doc or .docx) format only. The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, size 12, 1.5-line spacing. Footnotes shall be in Times New Roman, size 10, single line spacing.
- The papers should be well-referenced in the 20th Blue Book edition style of referencing. Any plagiarism detected will render the submission subject to rejection.
- Co-authorship is permissible up to two authors only. The submission should be original and unpublished work of the author.
- The authors should submit their abstracts/ full papers through email to email@example.com.
Academicians / Professionals: Rs.1500/-
Students and Research Scholars: Rs.1000/-
Last Date for Abstract Submission: 25th March, 2021
Intimation of Abstract acceptance: 1st April, 2021
Last Date for Full Paper Submission: 5th April, 2021