About School of Law, UPES
School of Law, UPES was established in 2007 in Dehradun as College of Legal Studies (COLS). It is one of the best and foremost multidisciplinary law schools in India. Its accomplishments has moved it to the pinnacle of legal education by creating expertise in the highly expanding and dynamic areas of Energy, Corporate, Taxation, Intellectual Property and Cyber laws. The objective at School of Law is to produce competent and strong global legal professionals for the future who contribute in nation building.
About UPES Law Review
UPES Law Review is the leading academic journal emanating and embracing legal scholarship, published by School of Law, UPES, Dehradun, circulated and distributed by Eastern Book House (EBC). It had its inception in 2013 when it published its first volume and received the ISSN Number: 2347-9620 and RNI number. Its superior reputation is reflected in the excellent quality of the articles published in its previous four editions and this flagship journal is about to enter its fifth publication cycle this year. The Law Review maintains its high standards for publication and also practices the highest level of integrity, transparency and consistency towards creating a landscape to promote qualitative and scholarly research.
The journal is inviting submissions from academicians, professionals, industry experts etc., on ‘Contemporary Issues in Law’ surrounding the following sub-themes:
- Environmental governance
2. International Internet regulation and governance
3. Feminism in modern jurisprudence
4. Labour Codes and employability
5. Mental health laws
6. Law, life and digitalization
7. Evolution of e-courts
8. Artificial intelligence and law
9. Intellectual Property Law and ethics
10. Ethics in Alternative Dispute Resolution
Or any other topic related to ‘Contemporary Issues in Law’.
Submission Guidelines –
1.Submissions can be in the form of articles, research papers and short notes. The acceptable word limit should not exceed: Long Articles/Research Papers: 7000 to 9000 words (inclusive of footnotes) and Short Articles/Short Notes: 4000 to 5000 words (inclusive of footnotes)
2. All the submissions must consist of an Abstract of not more than 300 words, main contribution and a declaration of originality. The abstract will not be included in the word limit.
3. A submission can be co-authored by a maximum of two people. Submissions are invited from academicians, practitioners, industry experts and research scholars.
Format and Citation Guidelines –
- Submission in a Microsoft Word-compatible format (.doc or .docx preferred).
- Font type and size of main text must be in Times New Roman 12 point font.
- Main title should be in full capitals, bold and centered 16 point font.
- Sub-titles should be in sentence case, bold and 12 point font.
- Footnotes should be in Times New Roman font size 10.
- Citation must be in Bluebook Uniform Style of Citation (20th edition).
Important Dates –
Last date for submissions of abstracts – April 15th, 2021
Communication of Acceptance of abstracts – April 22nd, 2021
Last date for final submission of full paper – May 20th, 2021
Communication of Final Acceptance for publication – July 15th, 2021
Submission Procedure –
1. Authors are requested to send their original, unpublished submissions in .doc/.docx format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The name of the file must contain Name of the Author(s) + Title of the Submission.
- The submissions must be accompanied by a covering letter bearing the following information:
- Full Name of the Author(s)
- Position /Designation
- Institutional Affiliations (if any)
- Contact Details of the Author(s)
Contact Details –
Dr. Shilpika Pandey
Ms. Aratrika Deb
For More Information Click Here – https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lOA2XQJriY3U9Xn1HA-yX6QvAlTNB6lN/view