Internship Opportunity at Center for Advanced Research in Corporate and Insolvency Laws (CARCIL), CNLU Patna: Apply by 28th March 2021
Objective of the Internship
- To familiarize interested and willing students of Corporate Laws with Company Legislations, Bankruptcy and Insolvency Laws, Corporate Governance, Securities Legislations and their applications.
- To research in the areas of Corporate Laws.
- To conduct exploratory and doctrinal research in the field of Insolvency, Bankruptcy, and Securities Laws.
- To interact with legal academicians, policy practitioners, and experts on Corporate Laws.
Number of Positions
- Applicable to Indian Nationals only.
- The internship is open to students pursuing 3 year/5 year undergraduate Laws course or 1 year/2 year LL.M. Course from recognized Institutions and Universities.
- Students must have a keen interest in Commercial Laws and the wide aspects of this field of Law.
- Students must have a prudent and ample amount of knowledge and understanding pertaining to Commercial Laws, Bankruptcy and Insolvency Laws, and Corporate Governance.
- Students must be well versed in the types and procedures of conducting research.
Scheme of Internship
- The internship is normally for a period of one month, commencing on the 1st working day of the month. However, applicants desirous of pursuing an Internship for 2- 3 calendar months can also apply with due recommendation of the respective universities/Colleges/ Institution for the period applied for.
- There will be a short induction program on provisions of Companies Act, 2013, Bankruptcy and Insolvency Laws, Research Methodology on the 1st day of Internship by the esteemed Director and Co-Director of CARCIL, CNLU, Patna.
- The Internship will be in offline/online mode (as decided by CARCIL).
- Selected Interns will be allotted specified research work pertaining to different areas of Commercial Laws.
- Interns are expected to maintain discipline, punctuality, and integrity, non-compliance whereof shall result in termination of Internship.
- The internship is a full-time program and hence interns are required to observe the working hours of the University.
- The Internship may be discontinued any time if the performance of the intern is not found satisfactory or the intern is absent without authorization of concerned authorities of CARCIL.
- Certificates will be issued to the interns on successful completion of their Internship.
- This Internship is stipend free and hence, no honorarium will be granted to the Interns.
How to Apply?
- The students have to send an email to email@example.com attaching their updated Curriculum Vitae and expressing their interest in interning with CARCIL, CNLU, Patna.
- The subject of the email must be “Application for Internship @ CARCIL, CNLU, Patna”.
- The e-mail should be sent on or before the 28th of March, 2021 (09 PM)
After a review of applications and CV, the selected applicants will be intimated through their concerned e-mail ids.
For any queries, please drop us an email at carcil[at]cnlu.ac.in
Official Notification: CLICK HERE