5th National Moot Court Competition on Constitutional Law by Law College Dehradun [1-2 May 2021, Prizes Worth Rs. 1 Lakh]: Register by March 25
About the Competition
Law College Dehradun, faculty of Uttaranchal University, an institution contributing splendidly to legal education since 2002, invites you to the new edition of its annual mooting affair, the 5th Law College Dehradun National Moot Court Competition at Dehradun, Uttarakhand.
- Dates of the Competition: 1-2 May, 2021
- Eligibility: Students of 3/5 year LL.B. degree courses from any institution recognized by B.C.I. and LL.M. students (not enrolled as advocates) are eligible to participate. Provided that only one team may participate per institution.
- Fee: INR 5000 is payable as registration fee. Fees must be paid by online transfer only after Final Registration. (Account Details available at lcdmcs.com).
- Food and Accommodation is upon us.
- Scheme of the Competition: There shall be 24 teams on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Please Note: There shall be a Researchers’ Test in addition to Preliminarily, Quarter Finals, Semi Finals and Final Oral Rounds.
- Registration: All registration formalities are to be completed online on the website. To register, visit HERE.
- Registration of a Team shall be complete when Final Registration is completed along with payment of fees at HERE.
Last Date of Memorial Submission: April 20, 2021
- All information is updated on our official website lcdmcs.com.
- Rules of the Competition and Competition Schedule are available at HERE.
- Moot Proposition shall be released on March 7, 2021
For any queries/intended communication please feel free to contact us:
Online contact details are available at HERE .
Email Address for all Communications: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prof. (Dr.) Poonam Rawat, Chairperson, Faculty Advisory Board, MCS: email@example.com
Anna Anu Priya, President, MCS: +91 7004600499
Krishna Rastogi, Joint Convener, NMCC: +91 +919721907945
Rahul Kumar, Organising Committee, NMCC: +917903435470