Internship Opportunity at Participatory Research in Asia (PRIA): Apply by 20th March 2021
Organisation: Participatory Research in Asia (PRIA)
Position Located at: Head Office in New Delhi
No. of Positions: 1
Closing Date: March 20, 2021
Recognizing the shift in the Indian demographic and the rapidly changing environment, in 2017 PRIA began working extensively with young people on pressing socio-economic challenges, through its PRIA Youth program which undertakes initiatives to promote the everyday participation of youth to promote democratic principles and practices. All of PRIA Youth projects are youth-led, youth-designed, and youth-engaged, using creative and participatory mediums such as theatre, writing, art, sports, poetry, sports, digital mediums, etc. Log on to www.pria.org to know more.
About the Role:
PRIA is looking for a young, dynamic, self-motivated person to assist in coordination and research, and documentation of PRIA Youth interventions and activities. The role involves: liaising with college students and academic institutions, documentation of trainings, and events, assisting with the monitoring of youth programs.
This is a full time, paid internship based in PRIA’s New Delhi office, with travel to field locations.
Job duration: 6 months
- Fresh Graduate/post-graduate in any social science discipline/political science/social work/development communication/journalism
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Hindi
- Creative, with ability to produce engaging content
- Should be able manage multiple tasks
- Familiar with social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, etc
- Must be a team player with good interpersonal skills
- Interested candidates can email their CVs to email@example.com. Mark the subject line as “Application for Intern Position”.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews.
PRIA is an equal opportunity employer and provides a conducive and safe environment for learning and working. The organisation is committed to preventing sexual harassment at the workplace and the organisation ensures that all employees, interns, volunteers and visitors are provided a safe and clean workplace in which to undertake their work/learning.