About RGNLU –
The Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala (RGNUL) is an autonomous National Law University (NLU) established by the RGNUL Act (No. 12 of 2006) passed by the Legislature of the State of Punjab, under the second wave of reforms instituted by the Bar Council of India. Established in 2006, RGNUL has garnered a pan-India reputation as a stellar institution for legal research and education. In May 2015, RGNUL became the first and the only NLU to have been accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with an „A‟ grade. RGNLU has been ranked among the top 10 law schools in India in the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF), by the Union Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
ABOUT RGNUL FINANCIAL AND MERCANTILE LAW REVIEW:
RGNUL Financial and Mercantile Law Review (RFMLR) is a bi-annual, student run, double-blind peer-reviewed law journal published by the Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab. The Journal was first published in the year 2014 and gives an opportunity to the legal academia, legal professionals, and law students to contribute cutting-edge doctrinal and empirical research in the field of business and commercial laws. The Journal is indexed on SCC Online and has been ranked amongst the ten most accessed law school journals by SCC Online. The Editorial Board also collaborates with various legal experts and undertakes various academic initiatives to promote study and research in the field of business and commercial laws.
ABOUT VOLUME VIIIISSUE II:
In the past, RFMLR has usually invited submissions on specific fields of business laws. However, given the considerable developments in every field of business law in the past year, the Editorial Board is pleased to invite submissions pertaining to all areas of business and allied laws for Volume VIII Issue II. The author(s) can make submissions pertaining to various areas of business and commercial laws such as corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, competition, insolvency, banking and finance, insurance, capital markets, securities, dispute resolution and ADR, international trade, investment funds, labour and employment, taxation, intellectual property, real estate, technology, media & telecommunication, and white-collar crimes. Submissions encouraging an insightful discourse around any contemporary developments in the field of financial and mercantile laws are also welcome.
Submission and Word Limits-
- Article: 6000-10,000 words
- Short Note: 4000-6000 words
- Case Comment: 3000-5000 words
- Book Review: 1500-3000 words
The word limit is exclusive of footnotes.
Submission Guidelines –
- The submissions shall be written in the English language only.
- Co-authorship is limited to a maximum of two authors.
- Submissions shall be lucid, contemporarily relevant, and well-researched. They shall contain a novel analysis of the issue by the author(s). The Editorial Board encourages analytical submissions with concrete suggestions over descriptive submissions with generic suggestions.
- Any form of plagiarism is strictly prohibited and the submission shall be original,unpublished, and an outcome of the author‟s own efforts.
- The author(s) bear sole responsibility for the accuracy of facts, opinions and views stated in the submitted Manuscript.
- The name(s) of the author(s) or institution must not be mentioned anywhere in the body of the submission.
- The author(s) shall refrain from submitting the manuscript elsewhere during the pendency of the review process.
- The author(s) are required to submit an abstract, not exceeding 250 words, within their manuscript.
- The author(s) shall refrain from referring themselves in first person in the manuscript.
- Body: Submissions shall be typewritten in Times New Roman, font size 12 with line spacing 1.5 and justified alignment.
- Footnotes: Citations shall be in accordance with The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (20th Ed.). All the footnotes shall be typewritten in Times New Roman, font size 10 with single line spacing and justified alignment. Use of speaking footnotes is strictly prohibited.
- The manuscripts shall be submitted through this Google Form –
only. Submissions made through any other mode will not be entertained.
- Any author is not allowed to submit more than one manuscript.
- Manuscript is to be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
- The author(s) shall submit the manuscript along with a duly signed Certificate of Originality and Copyright (in this format).
- All queries shall be sent to the Editorial Board at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The author(s) shall submit the manuscript along with the duly signed Certificate of Originality and Copyright (in the attached format) via this form- https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSck7mQQsWSjwBKTTP_UtNaPc2x3LJ4oVgIWllawjCz1xrXcCw/viewform
latest by March 30, 2021.
- Aditya Mathur (Senior Editor): +91-9654899130
- Anamika Dudvaani (Senior Editor): +91-7763956196
- Soumya Tiwari (Senior Editor): +91-7000855319
For further details visit the official site – www.rfmlr.com