UCOL, a Delhi-based multi-jurisdictional law Firm, is inviting applications for a remote, legal research internship opportunity.
About the Organization
UCOL is a Delhi-based multi-jurisdictional law Firm. They specialize in providing a full range of legal services pertaining to all aspects of Foreign Direct Investment in India, Investments by NRIs, PIOs, all kinds of structuring, issues of remittances and repatriation of monies, Corporate & Commercial law, Land and Real Estate matters, Intellectual Property Rights and Arbitration. The Firm’s clientele includes some of the leading Indian and foreign multinationals.
Apart from the routine corporate and litigation matters, UCOL has successfully undertaken interesting and innovative drafting assignments. UCOL was engaged to draft the Constitution for the Honorary Consular Corporation Diplomatique, India. The firm has been the pioneer in the documentation and drafting of the basic document in the leasing industry. It has recently compiled a module on Legal Risk Assessment and Cost Control for the corporate for assessing their Legal Budgets and advising them on how to reduce their legal costs.
Nature of Internship
Legal Research Internship
- Will assist the Research and Policy team with researching specific questions of law and policy,
- Preparing legal memoranda, and assisting with event planning.
- The applicants have to be well acquainted with various legal research tools, the prominent being Manupatra, Lexis Nexis, Westlaw, etc.
- One needs to be well versed with various drafting specimens and formatting skills in order to undertake and complete such assignments.
- Apart from these, assignments may include proofreading various legal documents, observance of court proceedings, making notes on various legal issues.
3rd-year – 5th-year law students
Number of Interns Required
Rs 5,000/- (per month)
Duration of Internship
Long Term and Short Term (One month at least)
Applicants to send resume in the given email id, followed by an interview.
Mobile Number: +91 87222 86269