This is a Pre-Invite for the 4th TNNLU-CCI National Online Moot Court Competition, 2021 scheduled to be held from May 28th to May 30th, 2021.
The Tamil Nadu National Law University in collaboration with the Competition Commission of India is set to conduct the 4th TNNLU-CCI National Online Moot Court Competition, 2021.
This year, the number of teams will be capped at 24 out of which 16 teams will proceed to the oral rounds after a memorial-elimination round. We cordially invite institutions to provisionally register for the Moot.
Law students duly enrolled in the 3-year LL.B. courses or 5-year integrated LL.B. courses may apply to participate in the Competition. Only one team per Institution/University can participate in the Competition.
Team Composition: 3 Members (2 Speakers and 1 Researcher) or 2 Members (2 Speakers)
Tentative schedule for the competition is as follows:
- Commencement of Provisional Registration: March 16, 2021
- Release of Moot Problem & Rules: April 3, 2021
- Last Date for Final Registration: April 10, 2021
- Last Date for seeking Clarifications: April 12, 2021
- Release of Clarifications: April 16, 2021
- Submission of Soft Copy of the Memorials for Memorial Qualifier Round: May 2, 2021
- Release of Results of the Memorial Qualifier Round: May 9, 2021
- Final Submission of Qualified Memorials: May 21, 2021
- Orientation and Memorial Exchange: May 28, 2021
- Dates of the Competition: May 29 and 30, 2021
Institutions/teams are invited to provisionally register by sending an email to nmcc[at]tnnlu.ac.in.
The brochure containing the moot problem, registration form, rules of the competition will be released as per schedule.
For further details, please write to us at nmcc[at]tnnlu.ac.in or contact Mr. Ashwin Bala Someshwerar at +91-7339297775