The NyaayShastra Law Review invites original, unpublished manuscripts from all academicians, authors, legal professionals and Law students in the following categories:
- Long Articles: (3000-6000 words, Excluding footnotes)
- Essays/Short Articles: (1000-3000 words, Excluding footnotes)
- Case Notes and Legislative Comments: (1000-2500 words)
About NyaayShastra Law Review
NLR – NyaayShastra Law Review (ISSN: 2582-8479) is an online bi-annual journal with a summer and winter edition.
The Journal revolves around Socio-legal Topics and is not strictly restricted to any particular field of law and promotes interdisciplinary research entailing detailed study of law with other disciplines in the contemporary era.
The last day of Submission is 15th April 2021.
Publication Fee [Non-refundable]
Rs. 700 for Single Authored manuscript.
Rs. 900 for Co-authored manuscripts (Max. 2, including the author).
Rs. 1000 for 3 authored manuscripts (Max. 3, including the author).
- You shall be informed about the acceptance or rejection of your submission within 48 hours.
- Payment of fees is subject to acceptance of the manuscript.
- The fees is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- Certificate of Publication will be given to all authors.
- Opportunity to work as a student editor at NyaayShastra Law Review.
- Chance to be a student head in the content writing internship organised by NyaayShastra.
- Chance to be a Campus Ambassador.
How to Submit?
After the submission, you shall be informed about your acceptance or rejection of the paper within 48 hours.
- Long articles and short articles must be accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 150 words.
- Up to 3 authors are allowed for all the categories.
- All works must be original and unpublished, and must not be pending for review before any other journal. Any form of plagiarism will result in immediate disqualification for publication in NyaayShastra Law Review.
- While it is advisable to adhere to the word limits of each category, the journal may be flexible on the word limit depending on the quality of the article.
- 1. The first page of the manuscript should contain the name of the paper, the name of the authors and their institutional affiliation followed by a 150-word abstract.
- 2. The second page should commence with the main body of the manuscript.
- 3. The name of the authors and their institutional affiliation must be mentioned in the manuscript.
- 4. The main body of the manuscript should be in Times New Roman style, font size 12, with 1.5 line spacing and footnotes in Times New Roman Style, Size 10, with 1.0 line spacing. All headings must have uniform formatting.
- 5. Any uniform method for citation may be followed.
- All submission should be in word (.docx/.doc) format and sending pdf must be avoided.
All submissions must contain the following:
- Name of the author(s)
- Title of the paper
- Institutional affiliation or Qualifications
- The academic year of the course pursued (if applicable),
- The type of submission (Long Article, Essay/Short Article, Case note & Legislative Comment)
Note: Upon submission, the manuscript shall be the property of NyaayShastra Law Review-Journal. Henceforth, articles accepted for publication may be cross-published/republished. Such cross-publishing/republishing shall not require the prior consent of the author(s).
For detailed guidelines refer here: https://www.nyaayshastra.com/submission-guidelines
All correspondence and queries may be addressed to email@example.com.
Mobile Numbers: 9013603767, 8448737749
Website link: https://www.nyaayshastra.com/call-for-papers