NUALS Restructuring and Insolvency Law Journal (RILJ) Blog of CPSLR is inviting submissions by way of a call for papers. The submissions are being accepted on a rolling basis.
The National University of Advanced Legal Studies is a uni-disciplinary university in Kochi, India for undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate legal education.
The Centre for Parliamentary Studies and Law Reforms (CPSLR) has been set up with an objective to make the legislation more effective for social transformation and to achieve social justice by equitable administration of law.
About the Restructuring and Insolvency Law Journal (RILJ)
The Centre for Parliamentary and Legal Studies (CPSLR), NUALS, brings to you the Restructuring and Insolvency Journal of Law, an erudite publication and discussion forum specially designed to examine both the practical and theoretical issues and opinions in this increasingly important area of law which is of significant concern to the members within and outside the corporate world. It will be a platform to keep its readers abreast of various important topics of interest and current developments and trends in this dynamic field.
The RILJ is also the platform to publish NUALS’ flagship IBC e-Newsletter. The introduction of the IBC E-Newsletter, a student-run peer-reviewed publication in late 2018, was the first successful step towards consolidating and providing quarterly updates in the insolvency and bankruptcy regime. It is exclusively dedicated to analyzing the developments relating to the field of insolvency, restructuring, and bankruptcy happening in India as well as around the globe.
Submissions for the RILJ Blog
The submissions are accepted on a rolling basis for the RILJ Blog. The blogs, as accepted, will be published on the RILJ website only. The Editorial Board shall be selecting a few blogs from the website for the newsletter as well. The IBC e-Newsletter shall be taking blogs for its 10th edition. All the previous editions of the newsletter can be accessed here.
The contributions must deal with a contemporary issue of insolvency and bankruptcy law or corporate restructuring law. The article must provide the author’s novel take on the issue.
Submission Procedure and Guidelines
RILJ welcomes submissions on a rolling basis on the areas pertaining to insolvency law, bankruptcy law, and restructuring that impact India. Owing to the specialized nature of the journal, the RILJ Blog shall not be accepting entries that fall outside our interest area and be rejected without a detailed review of the piece.
- Submissions must be unpublished, authentic, and original work of the author/authors.
- Submission can be in the form of articles, case comments, opinions, and short notes on the topics mentioned above.
- The co-authorship of the submission is limited to only 2 (two) authors.
- The word limit for the contribution is 1000 to 1500. (excluding endnotes)
- Submissions shall be in (.docx) format.
- References should be hyperlinked wherever necessary. In case the cited material does not have an online source or online copy, endnotes must be used (NOT FOOTNOTES).
- Main text: Garamond, font size 12, line spacing 1.5.
- Endnotes: Garamond, font size 10, line spacing 1.0. (endnotes should be avoided and kept to a bare minimum).
- Style of citation: Bluebook 20th Edition.
- The submissions shall be sent for plagiarism check after the initial review process, confirming to which only shall they finally be published. The plagiarism shall not be more than 15% of the submission entry, and any level of plagiarism higher to the accepted mark will lead to disqualification of the contribution.
- Submissions must be made in the electronic form to nualsibcnewsletter[at]gmail.com under the subject heading “Submission: IBC e-Newsletter”.
- The body of the mail shall contain details of the author (full name, semester, university, and contact number).
Please visit the website for Editorial Policy – https://nualsrilj.wordpress.com/editorial-policy-2/ and Submission Guidelines.
- E-mail: nualsibcnewsletter[at]gmail.com
- Pavan Belmannu: +91 9963314893
- Shiren Panjolia: +91 75108 27071