The General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC Re)is inviting applications for the job post Assistant Manager (Law) to fill up 4 vacancies.
About GIC Re
General Insurance Corporation of India Limited abbreviated as GIC Re is an Indian government-owned reinsurance company. It was incorporated on 22 November 1972 under the Companies Act, 1956. GIC Re has its registered office and headquarters in Mumbai.
About the Opportunity
GIC Re, the ‘National Reinsurer of India’ is the 11th largest Reinsurance Company in the world with a network in India and abroad, are looking for Graduates / Post Graduates in the disciplines mentioned below to fill-in the positions of 44 Officers in the cadre of Assistant Manager (Scale-I) to be posted in Head Office, Mumbai and will be liable to be posted anywhere in India as well as abroad as per the requirement of the Corporation.
Discipline wise Vacancies:
- Finance: Chartered Accountants – 15
- General: 15
- Legal: 04
- Insurance: 10
Please Note: This post is only for the Legal discipline.
Bachelor’s Degree in Law recognized by Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrolment as an Advocate with a minimum of 60% marks for General & OBC candidates (55% for SC/ST candidates).
- The selection for the above post shall be on the basis of shortlisting of the candidates based on Online Test, and performance in Group Discussion and interview and medical examination. The total marks for Written Test, Group Discussion, and Interview will be 200.
- Competitive online examination will be held tentatively around the first week of May 2021.
- The candidate may choose any one of the following centers, which must be indicated in the Application Form clearly.
- Corporation also reserves the right to hold the written examination at some and not all the examination centers listed below depending upon the number of candidates and other relevant factors.
How to Apply?
Eligible Interested candidates apply online through GIC of India’s official website from 11th March 2021. The last date for the online registration of applications is 29th March 2021.
- Opening date of Online Registration: 11th March 2021
- Last date for Online Registration: 29th March 2021
- Payment of Application Fees: From 11th March 2021 to 29th March 2021
- Tentative date of Online Examination: 9th May 2021 (Afternoon)
- Downloading of call letters for examination commences from: Around 10 days prior to the date of examination
- Online Pre-recruitment training for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates: 26th April 2021 to 29th April 2021.
Click here for the official notification.