Juris Legal, a full service international law firm in New Delhi, is inviting law students to apply for its legal internship.
About the Organisation
Juris Legal is a full service international law firm based in New Delhi. The firm was established in 2009. The firm works in areas of general corporate advisory, projects, M&A, private equity, intellectual property, commercial disputes, civil disputes, arbitration, litigation, etc.
The firm, along with its managing partner Mr. Rupin Pawha, has been recognised as the leader in Mergers & Acquisitions, Projects, Infrastructure and Energy and is highly ranked for infrastructure, corporate advisory and oil and gas projects by leading publications including Chamber and Partners, Legal 500, IFLR 1000 and India Business Law Journal.
Nature of Internship
- Physical Internship: Physical attendance at the office is mandatory. Guidelines against the spread of COVID-19 shall be followed at all times.
- Work pertaining to current legal matters of the firm.
- Research on latest legal developments in relevant areas of practice.
- Interns will be guided and taught the necessary skills required to become a competent legal professional.
Number of Interns Required
Address: L-57, Connaught Place, Outer Circle, New Delhi – 110001
10 AM to 6 PM, Monday to Friday
Who can Apply?
Undergraduate students of Law from Law Schools across India, from the following years:
- 5 year course: 3rd year and onwards.
- 3 year course: Final year students.
Duration of Internship
A minimum of 4 (four) weeks
Interested candidates shall send the following to arjun[at]jurislegal.org
- Cover Letter
- Intended period of internship
The subject of the email should be “Internship Application – [dates]”.
Please insert the intended period of internship in the subject line.