Faculty of Law, Jagan Nath University, Jaipur is organizing a one day National Seminar in collaboration with Competition Commission of India.
About the Institute
Jagan Nath University, Jaipur has been established by Act No. 19 of 2008 of the Rajasthan State Legislature and approved by University Grants Commission under the UGC Act, 1956.
About the Seminar
The Competition Act, 2002 was enacted by the Parliament of India and governs Indian competition law. It replaced The Monopolies and Restrictive Trade Practices Act, 1969. Under this legislation, the Competition Commission of India was established to prevent activities that have an adverse effect on competition in India. It is a law that promotes or seeks to maintain market competition by regulating anti-competitive conduct by companies. The task of implementation of this Act is assigned to the Competition Commission of India.
There are many issues and concerns that need attention and needs to be discussed with proper suggestions of academicians in broad platforms.
- Competition Advocacy
- Legislation and its critical analysis on competition law
- Competition Law and Policy- National and International Perspectives Competition Law and Economics and Commerce
- Competition Law and Development
- Competition Law and International Trade
- Competition Law and Intellectual Property Rights
- Competition Policies and its applicability in various sectors-Agriculture, Service, Education, Business and Industrial Sectors
- Mergers/Acquisitions and Competition Law
- Enforcement of Competition Law: Issues & Strategies
Call for Papers
Research Papers are invited from the Academicians, Practitioners, Research Scholars and Students on the topics related to the above themes. It is proposed that the selected papers will be published in a special volume in the form of an edited book with ISBN Number.
- Abstract of the paper must be submitted by 19th March 2021.
- Full paper for publication may be submitted by 10th April 2021.
Authors of the papers would be given an opportunity to present their papers during sessions on the day of the Seminar.
- Word Limit of the Abstract: 300 – 350 words Abstract shall be accompanied by a brief profile of the author indicating his/her name, University/Organization/Institution, Email ID, contact number and official address.
- Word Limit of the Final Paper: 2500-3000 words.
- It must be typed in Times New Roman Font Size 12 on A4 size paper with 1” margin on all sides with 1.5 line spacing using MS Word.
- The Blue Book: A Uniform System of Citation (20th ed.) must be strictly adhered to while submitting the abstracts and full paper.
- All the abstracts and full length papers shall be sent on email id: email@example.com.
For Students, scholars, Academicians and Professionals: Rs. 150/-
Registration link is here: https://forms.gle/TDqKBTKGfeHKVJc2A
Mode of Payment
Online Mode: For online registration fees submission Google Pay/Paytm at@ 9456034110
For IMPS transfer, etc. details may be asked on below email-id with queries, if any.
Certificate of participation will be issued to all the participants.
Food arrangement for all participants.
Coordinator: Ms. Alaknanda Rajawat, Mobile No. 8107212741
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile Number: 9456034110
Website link is here: www.jagannathuniversity.org