ABOUT THE COURSE
This law firm certified course will explore the ways in which courts, governments and individuals shape Indian constitutional law. The course will give students an opportunity to explore current constitutional questions as well as historically important constitutional disputes. Students will gain an understanding of the trajectory of, and trends in, constitutional law. The study of these topics will allow students to deepen and broaden their understanding of the principles of constitutional law learnt in the compulsory course, Advanced Constitutional Law. Students will gain an understanding of the practice of key actors in constitutional matters, including the High Court, state and federal executives and legislatures, indigenous people and other individuals. The course is certification ready and looking into its importance for persons associated and interested in the Constitution of India, it will be able to meet the needs of lifelong learners. Professionals who may not be enrolled for a regular degree or who only wish to understand constitutional law, their need will be served by the course. The main objective of this course is to teach students how the Law is handled and what is covered in the subject and how Law is used under certain circumstances.
This Certified Capsule Course on Advanced Constitutional Law in India is brought by ManuLegal & Associates, one of the eminent law firms in India. This course provides the students with a wide range of career opportunities by giving them a deep knowledge of the constitutional law.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course would be of tremendous benefit to Every Law Students, Judicial Service Aspirants, NET/JRF Aspirants, Advocates, and Research Scholars, new joinery in Law Firms and fresh Litigators or anybody interested in studying and making career in the field of Law.
UNIQUENESS OF THE COURSE
- Get a better understanding of the topics by being mentored by legal experts.
- Examples and illustrations of lawsuits and analysis will also be the basic part of the training.
- Lessons will be taught by our legal expert having experience in teaching, litigation and research.
- You will get personal attention and coaching from the trainer, and get individual feedback on the quality of work you produce.
- Presentation Skills: Oral Expression and Advance software for presentation.
- E-Research Material: You will be sent soft copies of the study material templates alongside.
- Live Streaming Classes: The Legal Specialist will administer a live video based on an online lesson. In this lesson, you can make comments and get personal input. [In case anybody missed any of the seminars, documentation of the sessions would be available.
- Live Uncertainty Clearing: You can tell the professional questions; even have your query cleared live.
- On a regular basis, tasks will be provided.
The elements that are covered by the curriculum are following—
DAY 1 – FUNDAMENTALS & STRUCTURE OF INDIAN CONSTITUTION
- The genesis of Constitutional law, Rules of Natural Justice etc.
- Constitutional History- Making of Indian Constitution
- Democratic and Republican nature of Government
- Preamble, Constitutional Interpretation and Constitutionalism
DAY2 – BASICS OF CONSTITUTIONAL LAW
- The Union & its Territories
- Judicial Review
- Fundamental Rights
DAY 3 – RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN UNION AND STATE
- Union and State executive and their interrelationship
- Union and State legislature and distribution of legislative powers
- Emerging Trends in Constitutionalism.
- The Rule of Law in the context of Globalization.
DAY 4 – CONSTITUTIONAL PROVISIONS
- Emergency provisions
- Temporary, transitional and special provisions in respect of certain states
- Election Commission of India
DAY 5- DOUBT CLEARING SESSION AND SESSION ON CAREER PROSPECTS IN LAWS
ABOUT THE RESOURCE PERSON:
Mr. Abhimanyu Singh is a young, strategic and responsive academician and a lawyer who is an expert in the legal field having more than 7 years of experience in litigation, teaching and research. He completed his B.A.-LLB (Hons.) from Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (NLU Patiala) and also holds a Master’s in Criminal Laws. He has cleared UGC-NET in Criminology and in Law. He specializes in laws related to Constitutional law, Cyber Crimes, Juvenile Delinquency, Criminal Justice Administration, Forensic Investigations, Domestic violence, Family, Corporate, drafting & vetting of documents, Labor and Business Laws. Abhimanyu Singh is the founder of ‘MANULEGAL & ASSOCIATES’ Law firm which has its offices in Jaipur, Chandigarh and New Delhi. Mr. Singh has 22 publications in reputed national and international journals and to his credit he is the author of three eminent books on Crimes Against Children (2020), Public International Law (2016) and Human Rights (2017). He is the Life Member of the Indian Society of Criminology, Chennai. He has been invited as Speaker and Conducted 18 webinars in collaboration with many institutions of repute. He has also worked as an Assistant Professor of Law at ICFAI University Jaipur. Adding to his credit he has judged many national moot court competitions organized by prestigious universities across India. He is a well-recognized name in the legal academic fraternity.
Mr. Shubham Mehta is an academician and legal Researcher. He graduated from Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (NLU Patiala) with specialization in Constitutional law. He also holds a Master’s degree in Constitutional Laws from Kurukshetra University. He has cleared UGC-NET in Law. He is a visiting faculty of law in Geeta Institute of law, NCR and a founder member of CBSE Recognized school in Karnal, Haryana. He has also written various opinion pieces in different web portals. He is pursuing his Ph.D. from Chandigarh University.
Duration of the Sessions: – 1 hour each day.
Dates of the certificate course: 22nd -26th, March, 2021
- Certificates to all the participants on successful completion of course by ManuLegal & Associates Law Firm.
- Internship opportunity in practical field with ManuLegal & Associates Law Firm.
Price: – Rs.499/-
For Registration, click on the link provided below: https://forms.gle/XJAzwx176uQqQDNx7
Payment details – 8005509747(LOKENDRA SINGH) (Paytm, Google Pay, PhonePe)
For any Queries, Contact:-
Mr. SANDEEP RANA: – +91 9855887335