2nd National Level Tamil Moot Court Competition, 2021 is scheduled to be held from 16th April 2021 to 18th of April 2021 at the SRM School of Law, SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur.
About the Institute
SRM, which offers courses in other disciplines, felt the need to foray into the field of law. SRM Institute of Science and Technology (formerly known as SRM University) has recently launched SRM law school with an aim to yield future legal professionals to our country. N Balu, former vice-chancellor of the National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS) in Cochin, has been appointed as the dean of the school. He was also the former professor and head of the department of legal studies, University of Madras.
The school will function under the aegis of the faculty of science and humanities, whose director is R Balasubramanian, who is the former head of the department of politics and public administration at the University of Madras.
About the Opportunity
The SRM School of Law, SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur is organizing its 2nd National Level Tamil Moot Court Competition, 2021 is scheduled to be held from 16th April 2021 to 18th of April 2021.
All students enrolled in a 3-year LLB program or a 5-year integrated LLB program shall be eligible to participate in the 2nd National Level Tamil Moot Court Competition, 2021.
- The medium of Language is Tamil.
- Maximum Number of teams per university/institution: 2 Nos.
The team composition shall be as follows: 2 Speakers & 1 Researcher. The teams may choose to participate without a Researcher but one of the speakers has to attend and write the “Researcher’s test”.
- The registration fee for the Competition is INR 2,500/- (Rupees Two Thousand Five hundred only). Registration fee is only payable by way of NEFT
- The last date for receiving the copies of the Registration Form and payment details is 5th April 2021.
- A scanned copy of the registration form and the registration fee (NEFT Receipt) must be sent via email to tamilmcc[at]srmist.edu.in by 5th April, 2021
- Winners: Rs. 30,000/-
- Runners-up: Rs. 21,000/-
- Best Speaker: Rs. 7,000/-
- Best Researcher: Rs. 7,000/-
- Best Memorandum: Rs. 7,000/-
E-mail ID: tamilmcc[at]srmist.edu.in
Mr. M.Ramesh (Assistant Professor)
Contact Number: 9952910782
- M.Santhosh Balaji: 8883350988
- V.Mythili: 9976899627
- R.B.Srinika: 9524058883
- K.V.Geetha Shruthi: 9042273105