The School of Legal studies, K.R.Mangalam University is organizing a one-day Virtual national Symposium on Transformation of Criminal Justice System in India” on 9th April 2021.
About the Organizer
K.R. Mangalam University, Haryana is a State Private University established under Haryana Private Universities Act and is empowered to award degrees under section 2f of the UGC Act, 1956.
About the Opportunity
The School of Legal studies, K.R.Mangalam University is organizing a one-day Virtual national Symposium on Transformation of Criminal Justice System in India” on 9th April 2021
- The abstract should not exceed 300 words and must be accompanied by a cover page stating the following:
- Title of the Paper
- Name of the author(s)
- E-mail address
- Postal address and
- Contact Number
- The paper should have a minimum of 3000 (exclusive of footnotes), maximum of 5000 words (inclusive of footnotes).
- There can be only an author and one co-author. The inclusion of more than one co-author will result in an automatic disqualification.
- The main text should be in Times New Roman with font size 12 and spacing of 1.5.
- The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10 with single line spacing.
- The one-inch margin on all sides should be maintained.
- Citation Style: Bluebook 19th Edition
- All correspondence must be sent to email: symposium2021.sols[at]krmangalam.edu.in
- The full paper must be emailed to symposium2021.sols[at]krmangalam.edu on or before 3rd April 2021 with the subject as:- “SUBMISSION OF FULL PAPER FOR NATIONAL SYMPOSIUM”.
Note: All submissions must be the author’s original and unpublished work. Any amount of Plagiarism will attract immediate disqualification.
“Transformation of Criminal Justice System in India”
- Constitutional provisions in Indian Criminal Justice System
- Rights of women, children, and marginalized groups under Criminal Justice System
- Criminal Justice Reform and the System’s Efficiency
- Law enforcement agencies – Police and Investigating Agencies: A gateway to Access to Justice
- Rights of prison inmates 6. Role of Judicial Institutions: Courts, Tribunals in access to justice
- Criminal justice system and punishment
- Incorporation of ADR in Criminal Justice System: An alternative to a speedy trial
- Upholding an individual’s religion in a secular criminal justice system
- Euthanasia vis-à-vis Right to Life
- Race, ethnicity, social structure, and crime
- Sedition v. Right to Freedom
- Decriminalization of attempt to suicide
- Capital Punishment – Abolishment of Death Penalty
NOTE: The above-mentioned sub-themes are not exhaustive. The author can select any other sub-theme
related to Criminal Justice System.
In the case of co-authorship, both the participants have to register and pay separately.
While filling the Google form, participants will be required to upload the screenshot or receipt of the payment so
made, therefore the participants are first required to pay the registration fee and then register.
Registration can be done by filling the following Google form latest by 8th April 2021.
For Indian Participants
- Academicians: Rs 500/- per paper
- Research Scholars/ Students: Rs 300/- per paper.
- Account No. 014094600000368
- Beneficiary Name: K R Mangalam University
- Bank Name: Yes Bank Ltd.
- IFSC Code: YESB0000140
- Branch: Badshahpur, Sohna Road, Gurgaon
- Receipt of Abstract of the paper: 17th March 2021
- Acceptance of the Abstract Notification: 24th March 2021
- Receipt of full paper: 3rd April 2021
- Registration close: 8th April 2021
- Dr.Archana Vashishth
- Email ID: symposium2021.sols[at]krmangalam.edu.in
Pratiksha Varshney and Sagar Kumar
Mobile number: 8800109080