SRM School of Law is organizing its 6th SRMIST National Moot Competition 2021 for 2 days between 9th and 10th April 2021. The teams must register themselves latest by March 24.
About the Organizer
SRM School of Law is situated within the SRM Institute of Technology, Kattankulathur Campus. Since its inception in 2014 has laid focus on a holistic approach to the study of law, taught in the context of the socio-economic-cultural developments in India. The School offers courses in B.A. LLB(Hons.), B. Com LLB(Hons.) and LLB (Hons.) apart from LLM in Criminal Law and Criminal Justice. This is the sixth edition of the Annual National Moot Court Competition.
About the Virtual Moot
SRM School of Law is organizing Sixth SRMIST National Moot Competition 2021 for two days between 9th and 10th April 2021
All students enrolled in the 3-year LLB program or 5-year integrated LLB program shall be eligible to participate in the 6th SRMIST National Moot Court Competition, 2021.
Mode: Zoom App
SRM School of Law, SRM Institute of Science and Technology, SRM Nagar, Kattankulathur, Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu 603203
The team composition shall be as follows: 2 Speakers & 1 Researcher. The teams may choose to participate without a Researcher.
- Online registrations will be open from 24 February 2021. Teams must register online latest by 24 March 2021 at the link given at the end of this post.
- Participants will receive approval as confirmation of their online registration & participation from time to time as and when they register.
- A scanned copy of the approval letter duly signed by any of the following: Faculty-in-charge of MCS/MCA, Registrar, Principal, Dean, Director, Chancellor, or Vice-Chancellor on the letterhead of the participating college/ institution / University is required to be uploaded during the online registration process. The letter must contain names, year/semester of study of the participants. Alternatively, teams may get the signature of any of the aforementioned persons under their official seal on the registration form itself appended below. Registrations without the registration form/approval letter from the college/institution / University as mentioned above is not valid.
- After completing the online registration, teams must ensure that duly filled in scanned form/letter is electronically mailed to srm.nmcc[at]srmist.edu.in latest by 30 March 2021 with the subject: ‘Registration for VI Annual SRMIST National Moot Court Competition, 2021’.
- The registration fee for the competition is Rs. 2,500/- per team
- The registration fee must be paid through NEFT payment mode and the scanned copy of the transaction receipt of the same be enclosed with the registration email mentioned in clause (c) above.
The following are the details of the bank account for payment of the registration fee
- Name of the Bank and Branch: INDIAN BANK, POTHERI
- Account Name: SRM SCHOOL OF LAW
- Account Number: 6314094173
- IFSC: IDIB000S181
- Winners: Rs.30,000/-
- Runners Up: Rs.21,000/-
- Best Speaker: Rs.7,000/-
- Best Researcher: Rs.7,000/-
- Best Memorandum: Rs.7,000/-
- Last Date for Soft Copy Registration: 24 March 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Receipt of Registration Fees & Scanned Form: 30 March 2021
- Last Date for seeking Clarification: 2 April 2021
- Release of Clarification: 3 April 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Softcopy of Memorandum: 5 April 2021
- Moot Orientation: 8 April 2021
- Inauguration, Researcher’s Test, Prelims: 9 April 2021
- Quarter-Finals, Semi-Finals, Finals Valedictory: 10 April 20
Prof. (Dr.) Dinkar V.R. (Director, Moot Court) dinkarv[at]srmist.edu.in
- Mr. Arjun Shaji (Moot Court Coordinator) +91 7305898389
- Ms. Vidya Menon (Asst. Coordinator) +91 9521642059
- Ms. Lakshmi Krishnakumar +91 9971825947
- Ms. Athma Rubavathi +91 9600931478
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org