About the Institute
Every revolution is preceded by overhauling innovations; the year 2020 brought forth a revolution while the world was faced with an unprecedented situation of limiting itself physically and ensuring interaction, communication and mutual conservation despite of it.
The education sector has seen a wave of innovation in the past year, the necessity of providing uninterrupted education to the youth and an opportunity for people to share their knowledge and skills led to an upturn in the
innovating learning approaches in Online Education.
Indore Institute of Law was established in the year 2003 and Ranked No. 1 Private Law College in Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Rajasthan, the Institute has been a forerunner in bringing innovation in education and seeks to promote technology-based education platform as the future of education in the country, to ensure our reach and promote legal education in a way to merge indigenous knowledge with global vision.
It is with this view that Indore Institute of Law seeks to provide an innovative opportunity of delivering online lecture to law students in various areas of laws. Indore Institute of Law invites application for qualified individuals and who seek to enhance their knowledge, skills, credentials as well as income from the comfort of their choice of workplace.
Number of Positions
Upto Rs. 50,000/- (Performance-based) per month
Nature of Work
Online/Work from Home/Work at the Campus (Optional)
- Masters’ Degree in Law from a University recognized by Bar Council of India.
- Advocates practicing in India or International Jurisdictions may also apply.
- Individuals associated with Law Firms, Think Tanks, Research Positions etc, may also apply.
- Individuals associated with any other law school or coaching institutes may also apply.
- Excellent oratory, communication skills and command over the subject are imperative.
- Applicant must be technologically sound, if opting for Online Teaching prospect.
- Developing Study Materials
- Delivering Online Video Lectures
Mail your CV along with one of your teaching video of 5 minutes to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com before 10th March, 2021.