Maharishi Law School in association With Female Wave Of Change & National Labour Law Association is organising International Conference on Family Laws : ContemporaryChallenges and Solutions on 3rd & 4th April, 2021. The aim of this International Conference is to address and discuss the various new challenges & solutions in the field of family Law In the present scenario. Mode: Online
Family Law: Contemporary Issues & Challenges.
Submission of Abstract
The abstract should be accompanied with the title page including the following details:
- Author’s Name
- E-Mail ID: (1) Official (2) Contact No
- Abstract title (Bold Fonts), Abstract should be in Times New Roman font, size 12, Maximum 300 words along with 4-5 keywords .
- The abstract must be submimitted online through firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Notification of acceptance/rejection of the abstracts submitted will be sent to the participants via email.
- The conference committee reserves the right to accept and reject abstracts for inclusion in the program.
Submission of Paper
- . The paper must be the original work of the author(s).
- The research paper has to be emailed as an attachment to email@example.com.
- The attachment must be an MS-Word File and the text format to be followed is: Times New Roman, Font Size 12 and 1.5 line spacing – Footnote can be inany contemporary style and in Times New Roman, Font size 10 and 1.0 line spacing.
- The paper should adhere to the word limit of 3000-6000 words (Inclusive of footnotes).
- Foreign Participation: 30 USD
- Academician/ Advocates: Rs 1000/- (Certificate and Publication in ISBN) If two authors: 1000/-
- Students (UG & PG): Rs. 500/-(Certificate and Publication in ISBN) If two authors: 800/-
- Note: Sharing of the research paper is restricted to two authors only.
Last date for submission of Abstract: 8th March 2021
Confirmation of Abstract Acceptance: 10th March 2021
Last date of submission of research paper : 15th March
Approval and acceptance of Research paper: 18th March 2021
Last date of submission of the Registration form: 20th March 2021
Date of Conference: 3rd – 4th April
For Registration Form, click here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1preoLqgTOO2HAcocvnsQAXHZGWskRsWz/view?usp=sharing
For Brochure, click here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1preoLqgTOO2HAcocvnsQAXHZGWskRsWz/view?usp=sharing