The School of Law and Justice (SOLJ), Adamas University is organizing a two-day Virtual International Conference on Global Ramifications of International Human Rights: Challenges and the Way Forward on 10th and 11th April 2021.
About the Organizer
Adamas University is a private university located on Barrackpore-Barasat road in Barasat, West Bengal, India. It has been established and incorporated by The Adamas University Act, 2014 passed by the West Bengal Legislative Assembly.
The International Conference
Main Theme: Global Ramifications of International Human Rights: Challenges and the Way Forward
- Day 1: 10.04.2021 (05 PM onwards) (IST)
- Day 2: 11.04.2021 (04 PM onwards) (IST)
- Role of IHR in Securing Equality and Dignity.
- IHR and Gender Justice.
- The relevance of International and Human Rights Conventions in assuring Right to Life.
- The extent of Enforcement of the Spirit of HR by NGOs working for the cause.
- IHR for Indigenous People and Vulnerable Groups
- IHR for Stateless Persons, Asylum Seekers, Refugees, and Internally Displaced People
- IHR and Democracy
- Trafficking in Persons and the Role of IHR
- IHR and South Asia: A Structural-functional Perspective
- Initiation of Registration (for paper presenters and participants): Ongoing (First Come First Served basis)
- Deadline for Submission of Abstracts: March 7, 2021, till 11:59 PM
- Notification of Acceptance: March 15, 2021, 11:59 PM
- Deadline for Submission of Full Paper: April 4, 2021, till 11:59 PM
- Date of International Conference: April 10, 2021, and April 11, 2021
Abstracts must be sent to:
- Ms. Jayita Moulick, Assistant Professor: jayita.moulick[at]adamasuniversity.ac.in
- Mr. Nilanjan Chakraborty, Assistant Professor: nilanjan1.chakraborty[at]adamasuniversity.ac.in
Click on the link at the end of this post to register for the conference.
Any issue regarding the registration, contact:
Mrs. Shubhi Mack, Faculty of Law
Mobile Number: 700365017