Delhi Metropolitan Education, Noida is organizing their 4th Delhi Metropolitan Education National Moot Court and Policy Drafting Competition from 9th- 11th April 2021.
About the College:
Delhi Metropolitan Education, Noida is a premier Educational Institute affiliated to the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi. The college offers B.A.LLB(H), B.BA.LLB(H), B.A.(JMC) and BBA course with premium quality infrastructure and excellent academic facilities to provide a dynamic and clinical ground for success.
About the Moot
DME is proud to announce its 4th National Moot Court and Policy Drafting Competition which is scheduled to be held on 9-11 April 2021 on online platforms with their Knowledge Partner: SS Rana & Co. Advocates and Education Partner: Legal Bites.
Sitting Judges, Practicing Advocates, Academicians and Experts in the field of law shall be invited to adjudicate the competition.
- All the students enrolled in Three or Five year LL.B Courses from any Law College/Institution/University recognized by the Bar Council of India for the Moot Court Competition
- All the students enrolled in any recognized college/university of India with a relevant interest Policy Drafting for the Policy Drafting Competition.
A team of 3 members (2 Speakers and 1 Researcher) of Law Students can participate. For more details refer to the Rules and Regulations.
For Registering in the Moot Court Competition: Click here.
- Last Date: 20 March 2021
For Registering in the Policy Drafting Competition: Click here.
- Last Date: 20 March 2021
The Participating Teams for Moot Court Competition are required to pay INR 1200/- as registration fees.
To Submit Policy for Policy Drafting Competition, fees of INR 200/- has to be paid.
- The Registration will be confirmed after the payment of Registration Fees;
- The Registration amount is Non-Refundable.
- Payment Details mentioned in the Brochure and Rulebook attached.
- Last date for Online Registration: 20th March 2021
- Last date for sending Memorials through E-Mail: 31st March 2021
- Researcher’s Test: 9th April 2021
- Prelims and Quarterfinals: 10th April 2021
- Semi-Finals, Final and Valedictory: 11th April 2021
The theme of the moot will be IPR, Cyber laws and Data Privacy and the proposition is attached along with the brochure.
- Winner Team (FIRST PRIZE): ₹ 30,000/-
- Runner up Team (SECOND PRIZE): ₹ 15,000/-
- Best Speaker: ₹ 4,000/-
- Best Memorial: Rs 4,000/-
- Best Researcher: Rs 4,000/-
- Best Policy: ₹ 3,000
- Faculty Convener: Dr. R.K Randhawa (+91 8968301301)
- Student Convener: Mr. Kartikey Maithani (+91 9990819928)
- Student Co-Convener: Ms. Hitaishee Gaur (+91 8448546564)
- Student Secretary: Mr. Gaurav Vardhan (+91 9582329688)