Ministry of Textiles, PSU Section is looking to hire for the job role of Young Professionals (Law Preferred) to fll up two vacancies, initially for a period of 1 year.
About Ministry of Textiles
The Ministry of Textiles is an Indian government national agency responsible for the formulation of policy, planning, development, export promotion, and regulation of the textile industry in India. This includes all-natural, artificial, and cellulosic fibers that go into the making of textiles, clothing, and Handicrafts.
The current Minister of Textiles is Smriti Irani.
About the Opportunity
Ministry of Textiles is looking for young, dynamic Young Professionals for its PSU Section.
Number of Positions
- 5 years integrated law degree from a recognized university.
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
- Experience in Company Law/Corporate Law
- Masters in law (L.L.M)
- Proficient in computer knowledge (MS word, access, excel, PowerPoint, etc)
1 year preferably in Government Sector
- Drafting proposals, exploring existing policies, laws, rules, and regulations, and suggest a course of action
- YPs shall be required to provide high-quality inputs w.r.t Legal Cases of PSUs namely NTC, BIC, HHEC & CCIC, preparation of Para wise remarks on the writ petitions, preparation of reports on the legal cases, examining the legal implications of the various proposal
- Examining the reports and legal surveys of the PSUs
- Providing high-quality inputs on the legal surveys
- Examining the forensic audit reports and providing high-quality inputs on the same
- Integration of data and information available with associate offices of M/o Textiles
- Coordinating with different divisions of M/o Textiles and various other Ministries/Departments
- Supporting M/o Textiles through secondary research work in matters related to PSU Section
- Inter-ministerial queries or any other task assigned by the PSU Division of the Ministry of Textiles
Mode of Recruitment
- All the applications received within the stipulated time period shall be scrutinized and shortlisted by a Screening Committee.
- The shortlisted applicants would then be interviewed by a Board.
- Shortlisted candidates are required to carry original documents at the time of interview.
- If due to the prevailing COVID-19 situation, it is decided by the Competent Authority that interview may be held via Video Conferencing, the joining of the selected candidates shall be subject to satisfactory verification of original documents by M/o Textiles.
Submission of Applications
- Eligible Candidates are required to send scanned copies of the completed application form along with self-attested documents (as required) at anil.kr63[at]nic.in and tntc[at]nic.in.
- The subject line of the mail should be as follows:
Application for Young Professional (YP) at MoT: [insert your name]
Note: Please find the proforma to apply for the post of YP, in the official notification. (Link at the end of this post)
The last date for sending the completed application is 28th February 2021 by 5:30 PM.
Any application received after the due date/ time shall be summarily rejected.
The contractual terms and conditions of engagement of the Young Professionals will be according to para 3 of the NITI Aayog’s guidelines on engagement of YPs dated 1.8.2018, as revised from time to time. For details of the guidelines please visit NITI Aayog’s website.
Click here for the NITI Aayog’s Guidelines for engagement of Consultants/Senior/Consultants/YPs.