The Research and Publication Cell of CB Educational Services invites chapters in the form of Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews Case/Report Commentaries and other such for the third edition ‘Jus Carta’, a peer-reviewed book to be published with ISBN number.
Academicians, Practitioners, Researchers, Students, and others interested in the field may send original, unpublished papers latest by March 15, 2021.
About CB Eduvents
CB Educational Services is a technology-driven academic start-up incorporated as a Limited Liability Partnership in 2019 under the Ministry of Corporate Affairs and Registered with the Ministry of MSME, Government of India. It aims to ply innovative, avant-garde ideas to revolutionize the education sector globally.
CB Eduvents is also dedicated to providing various avenues for the expression and enrichment of the ideas of people associated with various fields of study. Having on board, partners, and other members with expertise in their respective fields, we aspire to cater the diverse learning needs.
The Book aims to provide a detailed insight into a full range of various legal topics.
The book would not be theme-specific. Anything related to Law is acceptable.
How to Submit?
Academicians, practitioners, researchers, students, and others interested in the field may submit original, unpublished papers by clicking here: https://forms.gle/o7Gd3TPT9Erx2PbB6
Important Dates and Deadlines
- Submission of full paper(s): March 15, 2021
- Intimation of acceptance/rejection: Within 72 hours of submission
- Tentative Date of Release of the Book: April 05, 2021
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
- The paper shall be original and unpublished.
- The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling, and other errors.
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two (authors can be from different institutes).
- Full names of all the authors along with designation and contact number(s) must be given.
- Any uniform method for citation may be followed.
- The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing
- A margin of 4 centimeters shall be left on all sides of the paper.
- Page borders, headers, footers shall not be used.
- The paper shall be in MS Word Format
- For detailed information please check the ‘instructions’ tab at www.cbeduvents.in
Word Limit (Subject to Relaxation)
- Notes/Comments: (between 3000-5000 words including footnotes)
- Cases/Report Commentaries: (between 2500-3000 words including footnotes)
- Articles: (between 2500-5000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes: (between 1000-2500 words including footnotes)
- Book/Report Review: (between 2000-3000 words including footnotes)
The format of the book is Print. Contributors are provided with a digital copy of the book on their e-mail id along with a certificate of publication to be sent through speed post. To procure a printed copy of the book, INR 700 (per copy) is to be paid in addition to the aforementioned.
Single authored chapter: INR 800/-
Co-Authored Chapter: INR 1000/-
Mobile Numbers: + 919039457891, +918885333791
The website link is here: www.cbeduvents.in